❦〚Fear〛❦

Updates are going to take a little while longer because I am currently watching the anime on m own time because there were a lot of details that I had missed from the old book that I need to include in this book. So, yeah. Sorry peeps.

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and Me, and one more person." Aizawa addressed his students, just sounding tired an the usual thing.

"Excuse me!" Sero said, raising his hand in curiosity. "What'll we be doing?"

Aizawa held up a card, with the blue letters saying Rescue. "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training."

"Why am I getting a bad feeling from this...?" (Y/n) mumbled quietly. Honestly, ever since the front gate of the school seemed to have fallen apart, the girl has been on edge. Who wanted to destroy the gate? Why would they? Was that a declaration of war? What did they have to gain from something like that?"

"(Y/n)!" The girl flinched at the sound of her fathers voice. She looked up at him, and noticed the entire class was staring at her. "Are you paying attention?"

"Y-yes sir," (Y/n)'s face flushed red, feeling a little embarrassed that she just called out by her own father during school. "S-sorry sir."

"Whatever is on your mind, put it aside, we have class," Aizawa said, and turned his attention over to all of his students. "Now then, you can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus." Aizawa started walking out of the room after he pressed his button, the sliding doors of on the wall all having everyone's costumes. "That is all. Start getting ready."

(Y/n) got out of her seat, and went over to number 21, right above number 22. The new student was still being chosen, considering there are students who are applying from all around the world. The school still needed time to choose a student, but with the gate suddenly being disintegrated and the school being breached by the media, the staff and (Y/n) have all been preoccupied with the safety of the students.

(Y/N) was currently sitting on a bench, next to the red and white haired boy that she had met during the entrance exam. Right now, (Y/n) was in her hero , her knees brought up to her chest and her arms wrapped around her knees.

        "If sitting next to me is making you cold, you should move somewhere else," The boy said, not bothering to make a friendly conversation with the girl

"Oh no, that's not the reason, really," (Y/n) waved it off. Honestly sitting next to him was killing her skin and her temperature dropping quite a bit. "I'm just a bit nervous. I saw the footage between Bakugou and Midoriya, it seemed like the poor boy had a very scary opponent."