❦〚Aizawa〛❦

"Now then, I believe Katsuki Bakugou had gotten first place for the exam," Aizawa looked over at the Pomeranian. "What was the farthest distance you threw a ball, without using your Quirk?"

        "67 meters, I think." Katsuki shrugged his shoulders.

        "Try using your Quirk this time," He tossed the ball over to the 15 year old. "The only rule, just stay in the circle."

        Katsuki caught it in his hand. The blond walked over to the circle, a smirk on his face. He lined up his throw, and threw it with a big exposition pushing it forward. "DIE!"

        "And now I know this guy is probably going to be the one causing the fights, or join them." (Y/n) watched how far the ball flew through the air, and landed pretty far away.

        Aizawa watched the ball fly as well, and saw where he landed. He looked down at his phone, showing how many meters the ball had traveled. He turned the phone around, showing how many meters it flew.

        "705.2 meters," (Y/n) spoke out loud. "Impressive"

        For the meter dash, she did the same technique she had done during the entrance exam, which got her to the finish line with the same speed from before. For the grip strength, she made a giant stone hand that nearly smashed the object. For stretching, she was the farthest for the girls, considering she can bring her leg up to a perfect 180 degrees, and past that. There wasn't much she could do for the side steps, so she just had an average one for that. The long jump was pretty easy since she just flung herself using the ground. Last was the ball throw, that Katsuki didn't have to do because he already did it.

        "(Y/n) Aizawa, you're up next," Aizawa tossed the ball over to his daughter, who caught it in her dominant hand. "And try not to kill anyone this time."

        "I didn't kill him, just really injure him," (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders.

        "So the rich bitch is the daughter of our homeroom teacher," Katsuki said, not caring if Mr. Aizawa was there to say anything. "That is bias now, is it?"

        "Just because my dad is the homeroom teacher doesn't mean I'm going to be treated any differently than the rest of you," (Y/n) spoke, and stood in the middle of the circle. "In fact, it just means he's going to be more harsh towards me now that I'm attending this school as an official student."

        "Just get going," Aizawa urged his daughter to just get the test over with. "And shut up Bakugou. No one spoke when you went, now show the same respect."

        "Tch." Angry Pomeranian noises.

        Thinking, (Y/n) noticed there was some Nitroglycerin still on the ground from Katsuki's go, and some on the ground from other area's where he was sweating. Using all of her chemistry knowledge and engineering she smiled. She threw the ball up, and clapped her hands. The result, was a canon. The ball started falling, and plunged into the cannon. (Y/n) clapped her hands once more, causing a couple of chemical reactions, and the ball was fired, very far.

        "Wait...that was Alchemy!!!" Izuku shouted happily. "That is such a rare Quirk!!! Even parents with that Quirk has a low chance of a child inheriting it! That is amazing! There are only 100 confirmed people who have it!!"

        "Is he ok...?" (Y/n) asked while she clapped her hands once again to take down the canon.

        "The stupid nerd is always like this." Katsuki growled, and sent a glare towards Izuku, who was too focused on trying to remember everything he wanted to ask (Y/n) after class. His geeky side was coming out, but (Y/n) thought it was pretty cute. It was like a little kid getting permission from their parents to get whatever toys they wanted for their birthday.