❦〚The Aizawa Residence〛❦

And here Aizawa thought raising (Y/n) all by himself would be the most difficult thing in the entire universe. Harder than the mission he goes on. Harder than dealing with loud and obnoxious teenagers. Harder than the lessons he has to teach his students. Harder than the lessons he had to learn during his time as a student. But nope, this was probably the easiest thing for him in his entire life.

        Little (Y/n) had grown since she was 6 months old. Her (h/c) hair now reached her (shoulders/ upper back/ back/ lower back/ butt), while her (e/c) eyes have not turned red and puffy since the day she was reunited with Aizawa after the adoption process. He is a very well behaved 5 year old. She listens to Aizawa, and doesn't cause a scene like most of the kids she's seen outside the window of her room.

        "(Y/n), I'm home!" Aizawa yelled from the entrance of the Aizawa residence.

        Looking up from her chemistry and physics book, (Y/n) put the book on her pillow, and opened the door. Running down the hall, the girl clapped her hands together, and touched the floor. The stairs changed into a ramp, and she clapped her hands once again, making her shoes transmute wheels on the bottom of the shoes. Rolling down the ramp, (Y/n) smiled, and made it to the bottom of the stairs. She made a nice clean stop right in front of Aizawa, and smiled. "Hi dad!"

        "Nice one. You didn't fall over on your face this time." Aizawa chuckled, patting (Y/n)'s head softly. "You wiped out last time."

        "Please don't remind me." (Y/n) said, clapping her hands together, and touched the ramp, turning them back into the stairs in the way they were before she changed them. Clapping her hands once again, she touched the shoes, and the wheels transmuted back into the shoes. "My poor nose still hurts form last time."

        "Have you asked Principal Nezu for any new Alchemy books?" Aizawa asked, taking off his shoes and put on his indoor slippers.

        "Not yet." (Y/n) shook her head. "I haven't had the chance to call him to ask. I did try looking online to see if there was any information to see if there was anything about my Quirk. They only say it's in the rare category."

        "Well, considering it isn't elemental based, animal based, and you don't have something growing out of you or one of your limbs are smaller or longer, and your mind isn't controlling something like mind control or how I control my scarf, I can say it is more on the rare side." Aizawa said. "It's still amazing it's a very low chance of inheriting that quirk, even if both biological parents have that quirk."

        "I tried looking to see how many confirmed people have Alchemy as a quirk, but I'm not seeing a lot of cases. I've only found 100 confirmed people with this quirk." (Y/n) said, taking off her shoes and put on her slippers as well. "But that's ok."

        "You sure?" Aizawa asked, walking into the kitchen to start making some lunch for him and his daughter. "I'm sure we can try getting a meeting with any Pro Hero who has the same Quirk as you, or a meeting with anyone who does have the same quirk as you as well. They might have more information."

        "I don't think it's worth it." (Y/n) sat up at one of the bar stools, and watched as her father stared gathering different ingredients to make some grilled cheese, tomato soup (sorry if you don't like grilled cheese and tomato soup. I love that stuff), and make some homemade fries. "I think learning about my Quirk my own way sounds more fun."

        "If you say so." Aizawa put on a pink apron, something (Y/n) had gotten him last Christmas (sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas), and started making the lunch.

        "Do you have to go back today?" (Y/n) asked, watching as her father was getting the cheese from the fridge and buttered the pieces of bread (sorry if you don't butter your bread before putting it on the pan, my dad and I do that and it tastes amazing) while the pan started to heat up.

        "Sadly. They have outside lessons, so I need to watch over them so they all don't end up killing one another." Aizawa sighed, rolling his eyes. "I swear those kids are the bane of my existence."

        "I feel like you'd expel them all." (Y/n) mumbled.

        It was the end of lunch time, and (Y/n) was asleep in her room, afternoon nap time. Aizawa was down stairs in the kitchen, cleaning up the plates, pans, and putting everything in the dishwasher for it to have a more detailed cleaning.

        Aizawa's phone was sitting on the counter next to the sink, somehow no water was getting on it. His phone started to buzz, and he looked at the caller ID. It was the principal. Taking off one of his cleaning gloves, he answered, putting it on speaker phone. "Hello sir."

        "Aizawa! I'm happy you could answer." Principal Nezu smiled on the other line. His work phone was sitting down on his desk while he was looking for books for his niece. "I just have a few things I would like to talk to you about."

        "Did one of my students blow something up?" Aizawa asked, wondering if he should just expel his entire class due to their stupidity. "I swear to god-"

        "No no. You're students are currently being taught by Vlad King. I have decided that you have the rest of the week off to spend it with (Y/n). You two haven't had enough time together once the school year had started, and I thought it would be better for you to spend some time with her." Nezu smiled. He knows his faculty like the back of his paw.

        To say Aizawa had a small genuine smile on his face, would probably be an understatement. "Thank you."

        "Of course!" Nezu smiled. "I also wanted you to tell (Y/n) that I am getting a couple books from Germany and Russia that have some information on (Y/n)'s Quirk. There might not be much, but it might have a little more information on how she can control her Quirk. There's information of changing the mass of the atoms, extracting certain elements, and a few biology books to help in case she ever has to use her Quirk on living tissue."

        "That would be very appreciated sir." Aizawa went back to working on the dishes within the sink.

        "Perfect!" Nezu yelled, happy he could help. "Now then, I have some work to get done. You can send (Y/n) over whenever you want her to pick the books up, or you can bring her into work whenever you feel like it. I would happily look after her while you work."

        "Thank you again sir." Aizawa finished cleaning the dishes, and put them in the dishwasher.

        "Anytime." Nezu hung up.

        Aizawa took off the pink apron, hanging it up on one of the cabinet knobs. Going upstairs to (Y/n)'s room, he saw his daughter was practicing her Quirk. Guess she wasn't that tired.

        "Still working on making that miniature statue of Mic?" Aizawa asked, leaning against the door frame of his daughters room, which had textbooks and pieces of paper scattered around the floor, along with a large quark board taking up one of the walls, pictures of (Y/n) and her father, along with the rest of the faculty pinned up.

        "Practice makes perfect" (Y/n) said, clapping her hands and touched the little wood statue, making Mic's head perfect, but his body was out of proportion. One leg was longer than the other, and his waist was too small. She's been trying to make this statue only through memory, but with her mind thinking random thoughts, it reflects within her work. "Do you still have to go back?"

        Aizawa sat down next to her, and watched as she continued to work. "Nezu gave me the rest of the week off to spend some time with you. Is there anything you wanna do?"

        "Can you read a book to me?" (Y/n) asked, looking up at her dad.

        "Of course." Aizawa smiled a little, and patted (Y/n) on the head softly, before getting an adventure book off of his daughters shelf, and picking her up. He sat down on her queen sized bed, and sat her down on his lap, with his arms on both sides of her, opening the book to continue where they had left off the previous night.