❦〚Cousin #2 and an Angry Pomeranian〛❦

"Wake up!!!!" Present Mic yelled from the first floor of (Y/n)'s room.

        The girl jumped out of bed, landed on the floor, and groaned out in pain. She felt like she's been though this, but when? She grabbed a pillow off from her bed, and threw it, whacking Present Mic in the face once again. "Shush...it's too early..."

        "It's 8 in the morning." Aizawa said, standing next to a laying down Present Mic with a pillow on his face. "It's time to get up. You have a few errands to run."

        "But I'm sleepy...and there's no training today..." (Y/n) groaned, and got up from the floor and walked over to the railing, and looked down at her father and possibly a passed out Present Mic.

        "We know, but you have some deliveries to make for us." Aizawa said, staying on the first floor. If he went up there, you bet your butt he'll be flying through the air back down to the first floor for taking part in keeping his daughter awake.

        "Deliveries...?" (Y/n) asked, running a hand through her knotty hair (sorry if you're hair is too long for that) and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "You mean to the hero agencies?"

        "Nope." Aizawa held up an envelope, and threw it up to his daughter, who caught it in her hands. She opened it, and there was a device. Turning it on, there was All Might in his Hero form, giving an announcement.

        "I got in." (Y/n) smiled, and tossed the device onto her bed. "So let me guess, I have to deliver these things to all the students who got in?"

        "Of course." Aizawa smiled. "Besides, you need to get out more. We don't want anyone trying to take these devices and pose as someone. It would be safer if you made the deliveries."

        "But I didn't have to do it last year..." (Y/n) groaned, hitting her head onto the railing of her second floor. "Can't Uncle Mic do it this year...?"

        "I did it last year." Present Mic said from under the pillow, holding on arm up and pointed to nothing, before his hand just landed next to him once again.

        "Fine..." (Y/n) said, lifting her head and clapped her hands, touching the railing. Using her Quirk, blue lighting had traveled from the railing to the wall and then to the floor. She made the floor become a large shoe, and kicked them out, with a miniature hand catching the pillow form Present Mic's face. The shoe kicked the door closed, and the shoe and hand went back into the floor.

        "Alright." Nezu said, giving his niece a satchel of envelopes that had the little devices as well, all with the address of the different students who had managed to get in through either the recommendation exam or the normal exam. "These are all the students that have gotten in. All Might is still recording the videos for the students who got in, so you'll have delivers after your lunch break."

        "That...it is a lot of kids..." There were more envelopes than she had expected. She was thinking it would just be A-K by last name, but nope, this is just however many recordings All Might had finished, and there's still more.

        "All Might was worked to the bone." Nezu laughed. "You can either use the bus system, but if you want to use your Quirk and make some wheels if you want. Unless you want to have a driver take you."

        "I think I'd prefer walking or making my own wheels." (Y/n) said, and took the satchel and hung it over on her non dominant shoulder, so it would be easy for her dominate hand to grab the envelopes. "Besides, I'm wearing my shoes with the built in wheels."

        "You made those, didn't you?" Nezu asked, trying to remember if his niece made this pair or if it was a different member of her family.