❦〚Cousin #1〛❦

So I do not know that much about the recommendations exam when it comes to MHA. I only know about the written part of exam for them, the physical one (from my research was a race), and last was an interview. Because I am going by the anime, they had only shown a part of the race where Shoto was. Everything else that does not reference episode 59 from the anime, is going to be completely made up. Hope you all enjoy.

        "Get up!" Present Mic yelled from the first floor of (Y/n)'s room. The girl jumped out of bed with a scream, and landed on the floor. "It's time to get up (Y/n)!! Today is the day you are taking the recommendations exam!!!"

        "Shush!" (Y/n) yelled, throwing a pillow off the second floor and it whacked Present Mic in the face. "There is no need for you to yell this early in the morning!"

        "Come on (Y/n). It's time to get up." Aizawa said from next to his friend. For his sake, it would be the best option for him if he were to stay on the first floor of her room instead of going to the second floor. If he went up there, he would most likely be thrown off the second floor, and he was not going to deal with that today.

        "But I'm tired..." (Y/n) complained, crawling up onto her bed and buried her face into her pillow, before she had to turn her head to the side so she wouldn't suffocate.

        "Did you spend all of last night studying again?" Aizawa asked, knowing hos his daughter can be when it comes to studying. Sometimes she'll not want to study so her work would just sit at either her desk or her couch on the first floor, or sometimes her papers would be scattered everywhere saying that she's been studying for a long while. Right now, her papers were scattered everywhere on the first floor, showing she was studying the previous night. "How long did you study for this time?"

        "Uh...what time is it...?" (Y/n) asked, keeping her eyes closed.

        "It's 7 in the morning." Present Mic said, taking off the pillow from his face that his niece had thrown at him.

        "Uh....maybe 3?" (Y/n) asked. She genuinely can't remember what time she had fallen asleep the previous night. "I thought I could cram some last minute studying last night, but it appears I got so tired to the point I can't even remember what time I had fallen asleep."

        "You should really learn to sleep sooner, especially when you start school." Aizawa said.

        "You know I'll get in?" (Y/n) asked.

        "I know you'll get in. You're my daughter after all." Aizawa said.

        (Y/n) groaned. "Alight...I'm getting up..."

        "Good." Aizawa said, grabbing Present Mic by the back of his shirt, and started dragging him out of the room. "Breakfast is ready, so hurry up."

        "Ok..." (Y/n) groaned once again, and decided that she should get up.

        (Y/n) was currently with her father while they were waiting at U.A for the remaining recommended students. She kept an eye out for them, making mental notes about the ones that she had already seen, while also keeping note of the ones who were currently waiting in the hallway with her and her father.

        "Observing the students?" Aizawa asked, looking out of the window with his daughter,  just examining some of the students that were going to be taking the normal entrance exam.

        "Yeah." (Y/n) nodded. "A lot of them looks like they have some pretty interesting Quirks. I wonder how many of their Quirks I can use to my advantage."

        "What do you mean?" Aizawa asked, looking over to his daughter.

        "Well, imagine if one of them can harden their body or change their body into something different? It's a possibility that I can use my Quirk to change the matter of their physical ability. Like I could change the steel into a softer metal, or rearrange their molecules to something that I can use to my advantage." (Y/n) explained, thinking about the different kinds of Quirks, using her brain to think about the different things she could make.