❦〚Recommendations〛❦

"Hey (Y/n), do you have enough time to join me at U.A.?" Aizawa asked, knocking on his now 15 year old daughters bedroom door, that was cracked open.

        "Sure thing!" (Y/n) yelled, and hopped off of her bed. Her room was on the larger side, since Aizawa makes quite the money, and (Y/n) can help make the house more spacious. Her room was high enough that she had a second story to it, with a rope as her way up, and a pole as her way down. Her bed was on the second floor, while the first floor was filled with different trinkets that her family had gathered whenever they had gone on missions or brought trophies back from their victories. There was a small desk on the second floor, while the first floor had a large sofa, a TV,  and a small training area in the corner. Did Aizawa buy this stuff? Well, only the TV, but everything else was made by (Y/n), who used her Quirk to make most of it. Running over to the pole, (Y/n) grabbed on, and slid down to the first floor. "Did Uncle Mic blow something up again?"

        "Not this time. I know Principal Nezu wanted to talk to you about a few things." Aizawa said, fully opening the door, and saw his daughter leaning against the pole.

        "Whatever he thinks I did, I did not do this time." (Y/n) denied any kind of responsibility for whatever damage may have happened to the building. Present Mic was the last time who tired to cook in Lunch Rush's kitchen, and it was Present Mic who had destroyed the glass windows in the Teachers Lounge, and it was Present Mic who had destroyed Aizawa's classroom. "It was Uncle Mic."

        "What are you talking about?" Aizawa asked, raising one of his eyebrows in confusion and question. "Did Present Mic do something?"

        "It's not like he had destroyed the kitchen, broke the windows in the Teachers Lounge, and destroyed your classroom..." (Y/n) mumbled, hiding her hands behind her back while whistling and looking away. "Sorry Uncle Mic..."

        "He did what?"

        "Anyways! Why did Uncle Nezu need me?" (Y/n) decided to direct the attention off of what her uncle had done to the building, and back to the matter at hand. "You said he needed me for something."

        "Ah, right." Aizawa's attention was back onto what Principal Nezu needed his daughter for, but that doesn't mean he won't forget what Present Mic had done to the building, and his classroom. "He said he has a surprise for you."

        "A surprise?" (Y/n) asked, tiling her head to the side. "It's not my birthday...it's not Gotcha Day...it's not your birthday...and home school hasn't changed...so what could it be?"

        "It's a surprise." Aizawa said, and turned around to go to the car. "Get ready to leave. We're out of here in 5 minutes."

        "Ok!" (Y/n) soluted.

        "You head to Principal Nezu's office, I'm going to go pay Mic a visit." Aizawa instructed, his hands in his pockets with his usual slouchy body language.

        "I'm so sorry Uncle Mic...but I think dad is about to kill you...or at least make you wish you were dead for messing his classroom..." (Y/n) was secretly sending good luck wishes to Present Mic, cause he was gonna need it.

        Running inside, (Y/n) made her way to Principal Nezu's office. She passed by some of the empty classrooms, passed by a window that viewed over the second years practicing their Quriks, and after a couple more minutes, she had arrived to Principal Nezu's office. She knocked on the door happily. "Uncle Nezu, I'm here!"

        "Come in! Come in!" Nezu said from the other side of the door.

        (Y/n) entered, and there was Nezu sitting on the couch in front of his desk. He had a kettle of tea currently boiling, while there was some snacks on a plate in the center of the coffee table. "Hi Uncle Nezu. Dad said you wanted to talk to me about something?"