❦〚Injuries〛❦

"25!" (Y/n) cheered, knocking down one of the villains with a large pillar of concrete. "Beat that dad!"

"40," Aizawa mumbled, using his scarf to throw down 2 more villains, releasing his Quirk. "Now I'm at 42. You really should do better."

"Hey!" (Y/n) whined. "You're being mean!"

"Launch me up!" Aizawa commnded, being surrounded by a few villians. He needed a moment to get his eyes to not be as dry as they are. "Now!"

"I'm going I'm going!" (Y/n) yelled, and clapped her hands. She used the concrete under her dad, and shot him up into the air.

Aizawa took the time to reajust his eyes, binking a few times to get his eyes back to their normal state. Using his scarf, he wrapped it around a few of the villains that were behind his daughter. Keeping them in place, he kicked them down. "Thanks for the lift."

"Oh shush," (Y/n) laughed, using her quirck to make a concrete sword. She started swining knocking some of the villians unconssious. She never kills, never. She has refused to kill ever since she accidentally killed that squirel with her Quirk. "I'm at 49!"

"55," Aizawa kicked down a few more villinas.

"Oh come on!" (Y/n) whined again.

"Are you sure that (Y/n)-san is going to be alright?" Kirishima asked, watching as the girl was kicking and punching villians unconsious left and right, using her dad as an advantage while he did the same. "She's only a student."

"We should be getting out of here," Iida encouraged, trying to get the red haired boy to follow the rest of the class and Thirteen out of USJ. "She will be fine, she has Mr. Aizawa there."

"(Y/n), the students," Aizawa said, making the girl turn around and face the stairs. The guy who used his body as a gateway for the villains was confronting the students. "Get up there."

"On it-" The girl was cut off as she was whacked on the back of the neck. She didn't fall unconsious like the villain was hoping for. Instead, she just groaned. She turned around to the villains, and her eyes went a little wide, a scary look coming onto her face. "That hurt...."

"The hell?!" A female villain questioned. "How is she still standing?"

"Because your weak," (Y/n) rubbed the back of her neck, and clapped her hands. She slammed them down on the ground, and created a large cage around the villain that chopped her. "You're nothing compared to dad." She clapped her hands once again, and launched the cage and her. Quickly, she kicked the cage across the room, landing near the shipwreck area. She landed next to her dad, who used his scarf as a way to get her down quickly.

"Did you really have to do that? You're just wasting energy." He scolded her.

"Hey, I didn't like it that he just chopped me on the back of the neck and that hurt!" (Y/n) whined, crossing her arms over her chest. "I don't like it when that happens."

"But did you really have to do that?" Aizawa sked, blinking a few times to get his sight back to normal. "You're going to waste energy."

"I know I know," (Y/n) sighed. "I'll just stick with the sword."

"You're very annoying...." The blue haired male came over, walking sluggishly. "You can use Alchemy...but you're a child....how can a child have a Quirk like that....nearly none of those exist...."