❦〚One Hectic Day〛❦

"You alright (Y/n)-san?" Izuku asked the poor girl as they walked to school together. (Y/n) was looking like a dead body that has washed up on shore, but in a bad way. It was a little great that their paths crossed when going to school, (Y/n) now had someone talk to before school started. "And where is Mr.Aizawa?"

        "Dad thought it would be a better idea if he got to the school sooner due to the media catching wind of Uncle Yagi coming to U.A. to teach our class," (Y/n) yawned while she wobbled forward in her sleepy state. "Please do be careful with whatever you may say to the media, they can interpret anything the wrong way."

        "By the way," Izuku looked over to his friend, a little confused. "Why are you so tired? We didn't see you during the Hero's vs. Villains training course yesterday. Where did you disappear off to?"

        "Dad had sent me over to class 1-H to get a few things fixed for the students hero costumes, like some measurement adjustments and some quick wire fixing," The girl yawned once more. "Also, because I had missed the training session with you guys, dad had me to some personal training. Let me say, I feel like you guys would survive my training sessions, but I don't think you guys could move after a training session like that.

        "Sounds like you really had a rough time," Izuku laughed a little, feeling bad for his classmate. "Well, Uraraka and I won against Kacchan and Iida."

        "Kacchan?" (Y/n) asked. She hasn't heard of that name before. "Is that someone from our class?"

        "Oh, Katsuki Bakugou," Izuku explained. "He and I are childhood friends, and I always called him Kacchan, so now it kinda sticks."

        "Like him calling you Deku?" (Y/n) asked, raising an eyebrow. "I don't think Deku was supposed to be a nice nickname?"

        "You're right there," Izuku let out another nervous laugh. "He uses it as an insult, a way of saying I was useless, or someone who can't do anything."

        "Well that's just rude, don't you think?" (Y/n) asked. "You shouldn't let your past define you. You're here now, in the best Hero School in Japan. If you ask me, if someone was useless, they wouldn't be able to get in." They arrived at the front gates of U.A, and ready to go inside before they were suddenly stopped by the media. "Uh oh."

        "Hey, you two!" A women said, holding up a microphone to Izuku and (Y/n). "How are All Might's classes?"

        "Uh, excuse me, I have to go to the nurses office!" Izuku waved his hands in front of him, being the nervous broccoli he is, did not know how to handle the media.

        "And we have classes." (Y/n) grabbed the boy by the back of his uniform and started to drag him towards the school.

        "Dad," (Y/n) entered the teachers lounge, where her father was currently in his sleeping bag on the floor, tired. "We have a small problem."

        "What's wrong?" Aizawa asked, opening his eyes slightly. Usually he would just ignore whoever comes inside, even his own students in the past, but (Y/n) was a person who couldn't ignore his daughter. He doesn't like to ignore his daughter, unless she's annoying him with someone he said no to about 50 times.

        "The media is asking students about Uncle Yagi," (Y/n) took out her phone and opened up one of the news channels YouTube (idk if Japan has YouTube but let's just role with it) videos and it showed them talking to Uraraka right now. "They're blocking the entrance and started to make a few students uncomfortable. I'm afraid one of them is going to try and get in and activate the schools security system, and that's always a pain to turn off with all those passwords."