❦〚Small Talk 〛❦

Hi. It's been 3 weeks, almost a month. I'm sorry guys, I'm trying to get a bunch of chapters out with other stories and I'm not getting a lot of sleep. I don't know why I'm having trouble sleeping but I am having a lot of trouble sleeping for some reason. Anyways, enjoy the chapter.

        I know I asked this last time, but I'm still curious. Does anyone remember the Kirishima x X thing from the last book? Cause I was thinking of possibly letting that ship sail later on in the book.

        Up on the big screen was Present Mic. Like every sports festival, he is the main commentator. "Hey! Pay attention audience! Swarm, mass media! This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the U.A. sports festival, is about to begin! Everybody, are you ready?!"

        That just fired up the entire crowd.

        Sitting where Class 1-A would be sitting during future matches, (Y/n) sat with one leg crossed over the other, arms crossed over her chest. She was wearing her school uniform, but she made sure to wear shorts under her skirt just in case Mineta tries anything.

        "It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!" Present Mic yelled.

        And out came the students.

        (Y/n) smiled, watching her friends exit the entrance to the stadium.

        "The U.A. sports festival!" Present Mic cheered, making the audience cheer while fireworks exploded from above. "the huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyways, these are the guys, right? The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero course, Class 1-A, right?!"

        (Y/n) clapped as she saw her friends walking out onto the field. She couldn't help but let out a small laugh as she watched Izuku be so nervous. "He'll be alright, it's just his nerves."

        "They haven't been getting as much airtime, but this class is also full of talent!" Present Mic yelled as the other first year classes started to exit from different gates. "Hero course, Class 1-B!"

        (Y/n) stood up and went over to the railing of Class 1-A's sating area, and watched as the next classes came. it was quite obvious that Classes C, D, and E were not so excited, except for a purple haired male. Now he caught (Y/n)'s attention.

        "Next up, general studies Classes C, D, and E! Support courses, Class F, G, and H are here, too!" Present Mic introduced.

        (Y/n) took a look at the support course classes, and he saw a girl with pink hair and large goggles. (Y/n) questioned why she had that gear on her. "Maybe she focuses on the tech side of the support classes."

        "And business courses, Classes I, J, and K!" Present Mic introduced the last of the classes. The crowd cheered, some of them being parents of the students. "All of U.A.'s first years are here now! Well, except one..."

        (Y/n) face palmed. Of course, she can't participate due to her hands. She's still waiting for some custom made gloves from the support classes that will allow her to use her Quirk and keep her hands safer. "Dang."

        A whip suddenly cracked, making everyone pay attention to the teacher down in the fields with the students. "Time for the player pledge!"

        "Uh oh," (Y/n) laughed. She knew who got the top score from the examinations, the one's that people who weren't recommended had to take. It was none other than the Pomeranian. "Now this is going to be entertaining."