❦〚Class 1-A〛❦

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!!!!!!!" Present Mic shouted from the first floor of (Y/n) room. He's now become her personal alarm clock when she refuses to get up. Aizawa had already tried to wake his daughter up 4 times before he brought in the big guns. He was not being throw off the second floor today.

        (Y/n) jumped, fell out of bed, hit the floor, groaned, and then did what she's been doing the past few days. She chucked the pillow towards her uncle, and got him square in the face once again, causing him to go flying back and landing on his back, pillow still on his face. "Shut up!! It's too early for school!!!"

        "(Y/n), it's 7:30," Aizawa blinked tiredly. "You need to eat breakfast so we can go to the school. You don't want to be late for your first day, do you?"

        "No..." (Y/n) groaned, and got herself up from her bed, still tired. "What's for breakfast...?"

        "Pancakes, some fruit, and some juice." Aizawa said, using his scarf to grab Present Mic by the ankles, and started dragging him out of the room with him. "Now hurry up."

        "Pillow."

        The pillow was thrown back at the girl by Present Mic, who just let himself be dragged out of the room.

        (Y/n) caught the pillow, and sighed. She tossed it onto the bed, before running over to the rope, and climbed down. Might as well get a bit of a muscle work out in the morning. She ran over to her walk in closet, and found her new school uniform. With homeschooling, (Y/n) just wore whatever she wanted, within reason of course.

        "Never thought I'd see the day I was going to be wearing U.A's school uniform," The girl said to herself while putting on her red tie to go with the matching white button up shirt. "I always thought dad was going to make me stay inside and do home school, never thought this would happen. Guess things can change."

        The girl put on her grey blazer, and put on some black tights, because you never know what kind of perverted boys could have joined the class. Heck, who knows if there are any perverted girls? She ran downstairs with her school back pack in hand, and went to the kitchen, where her father was currently drinking some coffee, and Present Mic was nowhere to be seen.

        "Where did Uncle Mic go?" The girl asked, sitting down at the kitchen island and started digging into her breakfast.

        "I sent him back to U.A. He has paper work to get done, and I mostly just brought him to wake you up." Aizawa shrugged his shoulders.

        "Don't you have paperwork to do as well?" (Y/n) asked with her mouth full of pancakes.

        "Don't talk while chewing," Aizawa reminded her while sipping his black coffee. Straight up, black, coffee. "And no, I don't have any paper work to do. I already got all of the class papers done yesterday, so there's no need for me to get there early. Just as long as I am there on time for homeroom, we should be alright."

        "Are you just going to be in the teachers offices?" The girl asked again, this time she had fruit in her mouth instead of the fluffy warm pancakes her father made.

        "Chew and swallow first," He reminded her again. "I guess I'll be in there for a while. I might as well start gathering everything needed for the class. I could also just work on a few things before homeroom starts, like making sure Mic doesn't destroy my classroom and All Might doesn't break one of our doors."

        "You're not going to be mean to my classmates, right?" (Y/n) asked.

        "No promises."