𝟑, 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

Jimin POV

On the car to Jeon corp...

"Seriously, what's up with you, Jiminie?" Kook asked me, bewildered by how I've been acting.

"It's nothing, I swear. My brain keeps on slipping on and off." I reply, kissing him on the forehead. 

"I think I'm just tired," I say, laying my head on the other. I was feeling fuzzy, and my eyes were giving up sooner or later.

Eyes. They were blue. Light blue, to be exact. They were so fucking pretty. Those eyes and that face. Even if I couldn't see his face correctly, I could still see how adorable he was. His hair was carefully covering his glowing eyes. I could see how dead he looked. How scared he looked—his shivering body, still evident even with baggy clothes covering it. I could imagine how beautiful his face would be if only I could see it without a mask. FUCK. He was ethereal. I have to admit it. How the fuck is he even Korean when he has blonde hair and blue eyes?  He looked graceful yet looked so pale. Broken might be the right word. And this fucking feeling when my brain automatically thinks of him. It's the same butterflies I get when I see Kook. 

Jungkook POV

It felt weird. I felt weird. Everything was weird. 

I saw how Jimin was acting. I could tell he was feeling the same way as I was.

I saw everything. The way Jimin held up his chin, making his long eyelashes show. Those blue eyes suck you into nothingness, leaving you empty-handed—blue eyes with no expression. 

Beautiful. That was the only word I could think of at that moment.

It was the first time I saw his face. His true face. Only his eyes, but it felt as if I've already seen his entire face. 

The way his blonde hair reached his eyes, the way his hair glows when wearing a black hoodie.

The comfort I find, standing next to him and Jimin. The way I relax and how everything seems so perfectly in place when I was near the BOTH of them. 

No one's POV

The car stops right in front of Jeon corp. The doormen open the car door, showing a Jimin a Jungkook sleeping.

Jimin was the first to wake up and leave the car, along with Jungkook, who woke up due to the missing presence of a head on his shoulder. They walked up to the building, going inside it. 

People in the building were bowing, lowering their gaze to the floor as the couple trotted inside.

As for Jimin and Jungkook, they were used to this. Everyone would always bow down if they see the couple, and they were used to the expensive things surrounding every part of their way.

Park Corp and Jeon Corp were 2 of the five most significant companies in the world. They owned everything. The two CEOs (Jungkook and Jimin's dad) have been friends since they were little and were family. These two companies share everything from shares, to buildings, to money. 

So Jimin and Jungkook were always together. They both knew they were going to be the next CEO of their dad's company. They started dating in high school, realizing they both loved each other dearly. 

Their hyungs, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok, were already part of the companies as they are trusted by the Park and Jeon family. Jimin and Jungkook never argued with their hyungs since they know that they are never wrong. 

Jimin and Jungkook held each other's hands while going up the elevator. They knew what the family meeting was going to be about. They knew the couple just learned that the meeting was going to be about when they were going to take over as CEO, as both were already in their senior year in high school.

__________________

I struggled writing this chapter :( 

Thank you so much for #62 in threesome! I'm confused and surprised by how I made it top the top 100, BUT IM VERY THANKFUL! YOUR SUPPORT MEANS SO MUCH :) 

Goals: 6k views, 300 votes, 70 comments

Reminder: You are beautiful. Thank you for being alive! I love you <33

A cute VMINKOOK meme to make your day better ;)

SLIGHTLY EDITED!

- lunachiiii 🎞📽📸