𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟒𝟐

「―𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐦 & 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬.... 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

Taehyung shrugs, thinking. "I honestly don't know where I wanna go? You guys can make it like a surprise for me!" Taehyung exclaims, letting himself become giddy and loud. The couple gives each other a look and Jimin tilts his head. "I mean, if that's what you want Taehyung, we can't promise you you'll like it though," Jimin replies. "I mean, it's not like I know places in Canada. I remember studying about it in school though. Can I make a suggestion?" Taehyung asks smiling. "Of course princess," Jungkook smiles back, showing his cute little bunny teeth; something you can't see while he's working.

"Hmm, well I was thinking of somewhere really local. Like somewhere that has a pretty view! I love pretty things, white pretty things are my favorite. But I also love going to art museums," Taehyung suggests, asking the two CEOs. "We don't have to go there you know, just a suggestion." the pretty boy adds. "Let us think about it, but for now, what about we eat some breakfast? Seems like jetlag made our sleeping schedules messed up, it's still 4:50 in the morning." Jungkook gets up to get dressed. Just as he was about to start changing, Taehyung squeals. "Sir! How could you do that in front of your secretary! Please find another room,"

"Fine, fine, fine, Jiminie do you wanna change with me?" Jungkook asks, sneakily encasing his arms around Jimin's waist, slowly moving down. Taehyung's eyes open wide, how could he forget that the couple isn't even afraid to show the sexual side of their relationship in front of him. He should've learned back at the office when he was accused of getting a boner. "Jeon Jungkook, not today, stop acting so immature," Jimin teases, acquiring a whine from Jungkook. "But,,,," "No buts Kook, let's get changed," Jimin replies, strolling over to his dresser, endeavoring to find the perfect outfit for today.

"I- I think I should leave once I grab some clothes to wear," Taehyung runs to his dresser, finds a cute setup, and races out the door.

"Kook~ you scared him!" Jimin puffs out, whining. "Jiminie, it was just a joke I promise," Jungkook kisses Jimin on his forehead. "I love you," he adds. "I love you too," Jimin responds. "So, where do you think Taehyung wants to go? I honestly feel like he would love going to a flower field or maybe even a museum- I don't really know Koo," Jimin shrugs his shoulders, sitting on the bed. "I think he'll love a flower field but I bet he would love an art museum more," Jungkook replies. "Sure, we could go to the Art Musem of Ontario, it's not so far from here,"

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

And so they did. A lively and eager Taehyung enters the Art Museum of Ontario, taking in the gorgeous building. Loaded with lots of large artworks and sculptures, an ex-art major Taehyung was excited. Well, Taehyung wasn't necessarily an ex-art major, but he was intending to go to college and study art, but due to his dad being an alcoholic, he couldn't make enough time to study or even pay for his college fees. Obviously, high school valedictorian Taehyung got many scholarships from all these honored schools, but none of them would give him a full expense scholarship.

"Oh my god sir thank you so much! I've always wanted to go to a proper museum! I've only been to an art museum once in my life, which was when I was 10 or so!" Taehyung beams with his doe eyes wide open, grasping every piece of art clinging onto the walls. The couple quietly smiles in awe, following the cute secretary all around the museum.

Jungkook takes photos on the way, trying to apprehend the beauty gaping at the following paintings along the walls. "Jiminie, babe, look at this," Jungkook shows the photo of Taehyung staring up at the Ghery Partners architecture of a flight of stairs. "He really is truly the epitome of perfection- isn't he," Jimin replies, grinning at the small secretary walking ahead of the couple. "He is," Jungkook answers, taking another photo of the attractive boy. A negligibly loud 'snap' fills the obsolete silence in the museum. Taehyung looks back.

"Sir, no taking photos in here! Did you not read the sign?" Taehyung sighs, pouty cause he was a cute little angel who never violated any rules. "Sorry Taehyung, I won't do it again," Jungkook chuckles, Jimin chortling consequently. "Sir, delete the photo you took," Taehyung walks toward the couple, attempting to take Jungkook's camera. Jungkook allows him to take the camera, smiling at the museums' cop that just happened to be his secretary. Taehyung goes through the photo gallery on the camera and blushes, appalled.

Jimin realizes and chuckles at the small boy. "You sure you want to delete that photo?" Jimin appears to like teasing Taehyung- I mean, his reactions are adorable and precious.

"Do- whatever you want sir. I-I'll be walking ahead," Taehyung fidgets, stammering. "Looks like he doesn't want you to delete that photo Koo," Jimin steady eye contact following the running secretary. "I guess so too," Jungkook replies, fixed in gaze by the same boy.

・❥・

Sorry for the late update! I hope you enjoy the chapter though <3 I'm really thankful for all of you, I hope you guys know that! I love you all so so so much-

【 goals: 1k views, 70 votes, 40 comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑