𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟑𝟔

「―𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞....? 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

The couple and Taehyung safely made it to the airport, the cold stinging air of Canada greets them with a cold. To be specific, greeted Taehyung with a cold.

"a-choo!" Taehyung's runny nose screams out in pain. He grabs out some tissues from his bag and sneezes. "Taehyung, you should've told me that you were cold on the plane," Jungkook frowns. "I wasn't! I think it's allergies, no worries," Taehyung smiles enthusiastically. "If you say so," Jimin playfully rolls his eyes, earning a laugh from the small boy. "Hey, no really, i don't know where this cold came from, don't worry sir," taehyung replies, bursting into fits of laughter.

The three followed by a few bodyguards enter a fancy hotel, dragging their suitcases along with them. "Reservation for Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin?" a clerk bows, asking. How did she know? The power of Jeon and Park.

"Here's your card keys sir," the clerk bows once again. "Enjoy your stay," she adds.

"C'mon let's go up," Jimin says, to a mouth-agape taehyung. "What-how?" Taehyung asks, eyes blinking rapidly. "I guess, the park and jeon couple power? We're quite familiar with this hotel, we use it whenever we go to Canada." Jimin replies, chuckling at the boy's reaction. "Take our suitcases up later when we go to dinner please," Jungkook tells one of his bodyguards. The bodyguard replies with a nod.

"Kook, do you have the keys?" Jimin asks. "Yup, now to the elevator," Jungkook replies, shuffling the card keys he just got. As the couple and Taehyung walk to the elevator, Taehyung can't help but stare at all the fancy-rich-smelling furniture surrounding them. Things like private jets and fancy hotels were new to taehyung, after all, he had lived pretty poorly.

As the elevator dings, they all enter the elevator. Jungkook presses floor 103 as Jimin speaks up. "Taehyung can you read out our schedule for today," "of course sir," Taehyung replies as he takes out his phone, checking the two CEO's schedules for today. "We have a dinner scheduled at 19:00 at the restaurant on the 107th floor. Until then you have nothing scheduled sir,"

As the door dings once again, telling them that they have reached floor 103, they all leave the elevator. One door greets right in front of them, marking room 10301. "Is this the only room on this floor?" Taehyung asks out of curiosity. "Yes taehyung, yes it is," Jungkook replies, sliding the key card, the door making a clicking sound, opening. On the other hand, Taehyung was too shocked to even say anything, blushing furiously.

The three enter the room, all of them doing things on their own. Jimin was looking at the tea bags, checking if they had any of the tea brands he wanted to try out, while Jungkook was unpacking his electronics out of his bag, ready to start work on the glass desk. Taehyung, he just stood there not knowing what to do.

Jimin walks closer to Taehyung, "Taehyung you should start unpacking or something, no?"

Out of shock, Taehyung just blurts out something he was wondering about the whole time. "Uh, sir, I understand that this is a big suite and that many people can sleep here, but uh- I only see one room? And uhm, over there, past the living room, why is there only one bed?" 

・❥・

taehyung is screwed lol.

anyways, thank you so much for reading, it really means the world to me <33

critical feedback is always allowed in any of my books, please write them down in the comments! i love it when you guys suggest things since it makes me a better writer <3

【 goals: 1k views, 70 votes, 35comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑