➼ 𝟐𝟏, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

For people that may have forgotten, Taehyung's thoughts are in italics, shown like this.

__________________

⚠️TW! - MATURE⚠️

TAEHYUNG POV

I started work by sitting on my desk and doing simple tasks. I answered calls, wrote down Jeon and Park's schedule for next week, and organized a few files that were on my desk. 

Things were going smoothly, and I was quite proud of myself, to say the least, to be completing the tasks that were on the guide to help me throughout my first day.

But, that was until I went to their office to hand them some papers.

- Flashback -

I had a few files that I organized, so I went to the couple's office to give them the files. 

As I approached their office, I knocked and asked for permission to go in.

"Hi, I have a few files to give to you, do you mind if I briefly come in to hand the papers?" I ask.

There was no reply, so I went inside their office. As I went in, I looked around to find Jeon and Park. But they were nowhere to be seen. All I could see was scattered papers and their chairs far away from their desks.

Wondering where they went, I moved a little closer to their desks.

Then all of the sudden, I heard grunts and slight moans. I blushed at it, and held onto the files I was holding, tighter.

Are they even in here? Don't tell me they're doing shit in the office- THATS NASTY.

"Uhm, hello? Mr. Jeon? Mr. Park? Are you in here by any chance?" I ask once again, making sure that they weren't in the office. I had already speculated things that were occuring in the office at this point, but just to be professional I had to ask again- I mean, what was I supposed to do?

Should I at least leave the papers on their desk? Is that more professional? Would I get introuble if I don't place these files on their desks?  I should probably leave the papers on their desk though- it's for the better.

I finally made the decision to just place the papers on their desk and leave, but then once again I heard slight moans, this time sounding muffled. 

Blushing yet again, I started walking towards their desks. Muffled moans and grunts were sounding clearer as I walked closer, but I decided to try my best and ignore them and focus on my job; to place the files. 

But then, how was I supposed to keep myself sane while my bosses were fucking. 

My legs slightly shaking in response to the grunts, I made it up to their desks. My hands were also shaking at this point, and my eyes were frantically looking everywhere in the office. 

The moans were becoming slightly louder, and I could hear some panting here and there. The ruthless thoughts running through my head were more than enough, and adding the sound of moans to that, please- I was ready to beg to be fucked.

 I knew that the sound of moans were my weak spot; and my incredibly imaginative brain imagining them fucking made things immeasurably worse. Kinky, I know. But what more do you expect from me- like sorry my bosses are hot. 

Anyways, I closed my eyes, and just tried placing the files on one of their desks, guessing where either one of their desks were. I had to get out of here fast, and before I see something disturbing.

Still moving my hands randomly trying to find where the desk was, I suddenly felt a presence in front of me. Spiritual; I know, but it felt like someone was in front of me.

Already knowing what I was about to see, I open my eyes. And of course, Jimin was coincidentally standing right in front of me.

"Taehyung, what do you think you're doing? Why were you even closing your eyes," Jimin asks, puffy lips and ruined hair making an image. He was also smirking, which made me pissed- but his face made me soft, right before I could punch him.

Did I mention that he was hot, like straight up hot. His bleached silver hair gave him a sleek look, yet he had such soft features; he looked like a soft guy that most likely would rail you in front of everyone. 

Now, I know this is like the third time I've explained how hot he is, but bare with me. I may be a helpless kid, but I'm a whore for attractive people.

"I was just gonna hand some files I finished organizing; don't think of anything else sir, I will be leaving now." I reply sharply, trying to hide my eagerness to join the fun.

I don't think I was going to last any longer being in the same room as them, so I immediately left the office, not sparing a single glance on the way leaving.

_____________

Sorry for not updating for 2 weeks :(  But, to make up for it I tried my best to make the chapter as long as possible :) 

Also, I wanted to ask for suggestions for the trigger warnings for this chapter. I don't know what trigger warnings I should add, so if you could help me out in the comments that would be great <3

I also want to point out that Taehyung does get very sassy in this chapter, I know. The sudden character development doesn't really make sense, but I felt like it was about time that Taehyung shows his true self; which might as well be sassy- right ;)

I 100% made grammar mistakes, so please point them out to me if you find any! And if there are any parts in the book that you want to change, please suggest/rephrase parts of the book and write them in the comments  :))))

To add on, I'm writing a new book called "Save Me". Please check it out when you can <33

Goals: 700 views, 70 votes, 30 comments, 10 follows

Reminder: "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." -Mae West.

Thank you all for your support and love. I love you all soo so so so much,

L. <33