𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟑𝟑

「―𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬.... 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

They arrive at the airport safely. A couple of guards greet them, as they enter the airport with tight security. It's safe to say that Taehyung wasn't used to the crowd that kept on reaching their hands out, and held onto his clothes as if it was a lifeline, but he made it through to the plane.

He was surprised to see that he was seated in a private plane, but he was expecting something along the lines of that. I mean, the Jeon's and Park's are very rich, right?

"Taehyung sit anywhere, it's up to you," Jimin says, sitting down at one of the window seats, Jungkook simultaneously sitting right next to him. Taehyung checked out every seat and ended up sitting on the other side of the couple, all shy and everything.

The plane took off, and this was when Taehyung realized something. He was afraid of heights, and planes. He immediately started shivering, and curled himself up in a ball, sinking his head in the middle. Taehyung was even starting to breathe in an improper manner, and the couple noticed a change in Taehyung's behavior hurried themselves to Taehyung.

"Taehyung! Taehyung! Are you ok? Breathe with me, ready?" Jimin asks, slowly breathing in and out, gently caressing Taehyung's back. The couple was in panic, not sure how to help Taehyung, but they tried their best. Both their eyes were showing pure concern, love and so much more.

Taehyung was slowly starting to breathe at a steady pace, and the couple sighed in relief. "Are you ok, Taehyung? Do you want something?" Jungkook asked. "No, it's ok," Taehyung smiles, feeling all tingly and giggly inside. It's been a long time since someone other than Jin has cared, and showed this much love to Taehyung. And his heart couldn't stop itself from skipping a few beats, followed by his flushed cheeks.

Is this what feeling loved feels like?

・❥・

Sorry for the short chapter, it seems like Taehyung's feelings are growing- :)

It would really help me if you could point out suggestions or places to edit in the comments, I don't mind if they are cruel. Please, please write them! It really helps <3

【 goals: 1k views, 100 votes, 30 comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑