𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟑𝟕

「―𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬.... 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

"Are you serious, secretary Kim? We wouldn't force you into anything, I hope you know that. And, Jimin and I will be sleeping on the bed, and you will be sleeping in the living room. The maids will be bringing a bed while we eat dinner, and you will be sleeping there. Or, do you want to sleep on the bed? We don't mind sleeping on the bed the maids will bring," Jungkook replies, screaming from his glass desk, to have Taehyung hear him. Jungkook walks over to Jimin and Taehyung.

"Unless you ask for it Taehyung, we're not doing anything. We promised you to not do anything against your will, remember, on the plane?" Jimin replies, lowly chuckling. Taehyung flushes in embarrassment. He didn't come to Canada just to be embarrassed the whole time, he came for work. "I-I am so sorry sir, I didn't it that way, I promise!" Taehyung covers his face.

"Sir, but I don't want to ruin your time here. Is there any way I can get another room? I'm sorry sir but sharing a room with you both, wouldn't be respecting your guys' privacy. Uhhh, just in case uhm you guys, uhhh, yeah-?" Taehyung eagerly asks. He needed to be in another room, separate from them. That was the only way he would stop the erratic heartbeats whenever he was near the couple and the strange blue butterflies that suddenly appear when in front of the two. Plus, he didn't want to be hearing things in the other room while he was trying to sleep.

"Taehyung, we already booked this room. If you look around, you can clearly see that this room takes up the whole floor, which should be enough space for you. We also thought it would be great if we got closer to each other. You are our secretary, which should mean that we should have a bond, a trustable one. Am I right Jiminie?" Jungkook flirts with Jimin, slyly wrapping his hand around Jimin's waist.

"Hey! Kook! I told you to stop acting like a top, we both know that I hate bottoming! Now take off that hand around my waist; it makes me look like a bottom," Jimin huffs, rolling his eyes. Jungkook smiles, content with the reaction Jimin gave since all Jungkook wanted to do was act like a top in front of Taehyung.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. We're both tops, which makes us even more of a perfect couple, am I right? Except it would be great if we could have someone else," Jungkook fake pouts, Taehyung laughing in reaction. "What's so funny Taehyung?" Jimin asks, pondering. "S-sir's face HAHA, wow that- is one of the funniest faces I have ever seen in my life so far," Taehyung laughs out loud, crouching down since he was laughing too hard. His laughter soon stops, and he stands back up.

"Hey, Taehyung don't make fun of your boss," Jungkook fake pouts once again. "HAHAHAHA- STOP, SIR STOP" Taehyung cries out loud due to laughing so hard.

"You two, stop laughing and get dressed. We have dinner at 19:00, you too Taehyung," Jimin sasses as he walks away to unpack his bag that held his dinner outfit. "Fine, fine, I'll get dressed. You should hurry too Taehyung," Jungkook walks away.

Oh, shit. Dinner? With them? I wasn't told that I'd be having dinner with them,,,?

・❥・

It would be great if this book could go back into rankings since my book isn't doing so well,, 

(also does anyone have tips on getting back into rankings? Please tell me if you do!!)

But thank you all so much for reading! It really means the world to me <3 

【 goals: 900 views, 70 votes, 35comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑