➼ 𝟏𝟑, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

Jimin POV

The interviewee steps in, looking down. He had beautiful blonde hair and his eyes; they reminded me of someone. Sadly, he was also wearing a mask, so I couldn't see his entire face. Still, cute.

"I need your name and resume. And please sit down." Kook says, crossing his legs under the table. I could tell he was already interested in him. Usually, he would sit there doing nothing. I'm always the first one to speak up during an interview.

He nods and sits down. I could see he was shivering, and it was like he was afraid of us. I frown. Why was he shivering?

Taehyung POV

I try to speak, but no words come out. Awkward.

I try again, but I stutter. "M-my name is Kim T-taehyung. H-here's my resume." I grab the folder in my bag and give it to the black-haired man.

And that's when I realized who was interviewing me. Jeon and Park. Jeon's hair was still black, and Park's hair was still blonde.

Kill me. No, actually. Kill me, right here, right now. Bury me in a grave, I mean it.

Emotions were overwhelming me at this point; I wasn't expecting to see two people that I despise here. They gave me fear, pain. They left me in a helpless state. This morning's events made me already weak on my knees, and this was going to make me faint.

I think Jeon realized it was me when I handed him the paper. He was startled, and so was I.

As I sit back in my seat, I can feel mixed feelings growing inside. When the couple was looking down at my resume, I couldn't help but look at them. They were so beautiful; their faces were literal sculptures: Jeon's dog eyes, Park's cute nose. As much as I hated them, I had to admit they were perfect.

"Ok, Mr. Kim. You will be working here as an intern for a week to see how well you can do. If you do well, you get the job officially. Suppose you screw up, too bad. Am I clear?" Park states.

"Y-yes, sir," I reply, my head lowering in submission.

"Ask Jin for a computer; you're going to need one. And, I'm warning you, we are not going easy on you cause you are Jin's friend. We need someone who can get the job done. We are very busy people." said Jeon.

"A staff will come soon to tour you around the buildings. You will be getting your own office, which is right next to ours. We will give you a list of things to do from tomorrow, and the money will be in your bank by midnight. The staff will give you more instructions, but let me tell you one. Never come into our room without knocking. Do I need to repeat myself?" Jeon adds, not even looking at me when talking.

I nod. Jeon seems pleased, and the couple leaves the meeting room.

I sigh in relief.

I got a job. A JOB! I can finally leave my "father" and live on my own. I will be able to live on my own, in my own house. This is it; this is what I wanted. 

_________________

Hi guys! Sorry it sounds like a filler, I'm trying to make the story as smooth as possible. I really need to use different vocabularies; I keep on repeating the same ones, and I'm so sorry! I will try to do better! 

Goals: 2.3k views, 105 votes, 30 comments

Reminder: I LOVE YOU! I know I can't do much, but I want you guys to know all of your lives matter. No matter what. And if you feel like no one loves you, know that I do! I'm always open to talking to you guys, I would love it if I could help <3333

UNEDITED

- LUNACHIIII 📽🎞📸