𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟒𝟕 : 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

「―𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.... 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

With the short, almost 'bonding' trip the three had, it seemed as if Taehyung was always a part of the Jeon-Park relationship. It was amazing how that one hotel suite ended up making the three 'enemies' so close.

"Jinnie~! I missed you!" Taehyung screams as he arrives at Jin and Namjoon's house. "How was the trip? Did they do anything to you?" Jin worriedly hugs Taehyung, snuggling him. Taehyung answers by tightening the hug. "No, they were actually amazing," Taehyung reluctantly responds. Jin pulls out of the hug and stares. "Amazing?" Jin squints his eyes, suspicious thoughts wandering in his head. "They were nice hyung, very nice," Taehyung says proudly.

Jungkook and Jimin hum in reply, glad that taehyung was feeling more comfortable than them.

"We were thinking of having a little welcome back party, since— who doesn't like parties? You down? Tonight?" Namjoon asks.

"Most definitely- a yes. But we have some plans before, can we meet at 6, at your house?" Jungkook scratches his neck, wanting to not seem rude. "Of Course, we can Jungkook," Jin replies, smiling. "What's this 'plan' of yours?" He adds, kind of getting a hint. "Just wait- you'll be surprised," Jungkook replies, Jimin nodding.

Now Jin was sure that he knew what was going to happen.

Jungkook and Jimin leave with Taehyung on the back seat of the car, with a very bewildered Taehyung.

"Why can't you guys tell me where you're taking me?" he asks, genuinely confused. It wasn't his first time being dragged to places by Jungkook and Jimin, but it wasn't something that happened very often. 

After a while of driving, the car comes to a stop, but Taehyung still can't see anything past the black windows.

"Taehyung, do you trust us?" Jimin asks, looking behind. "Of Course I do, I'm just confused" Taehyung replies, pouting. "Put these on then" Jimin hands Taehyung a blindfold, a neatly folded baby blue blindfold, perfectly shaped for Taehyung. "Why?" Taehyung furrows his eyebrows. "Please," Jungkook pleads.

"Fine."

They gently get Taehyung out of the car, to reveal a tulip field. A vast field of red, white, and pink tulips fill the area. Jimin on the left and Jungkook on the right, they support Taehyung as they walk toward a beautiful small white church right at the corner of the field.

"You can take off your blindfold now," Jungkook says, the couple letting go of Taehyung's hands. He gently takes off the blindfold, the beauty of the tulip field uncovered by his very own hands. He takes a deep breath, in, and out, and uses his nose just for them to take in some of the scents of the scented tulips around the church.

"I thought we were in a forest- like I didn't know tulips don't smell like anything! This is wow-..." No words come out of his mouth. "The ones planted around the church are scented Tae, that's probably why you didn't realize until you came here," Jimin laughs.

"Now, now, now, for the real purpose of coming here. Taehyung? Do you know what these tulips mean?" He asks.

"No..?"

Jimin holds a pink and white tulip and Jungkook holds a pink and red tulip.

Handing the pink Tulip to Taehyung, Jimin starts. "This one is for confidence." Jungkook gives his pink tulip to Taehyung. "And this one is for happiness." Jimin gives a white one, "This one is for forgiveness," Jungkook gives the final red tulip. "And this one is for everlasting love,"

"We happen to be in love with you, Taehyung. The both of us." Jimin looks at Taehyung with melting affection. "And I don't think our hearts desire anyone else but you."

"Is there any way we could be the ones your heart desires too?" They both ask in sync, hearts erratic.

Taehyung looks at them with his pupils dilating. A single teardrop slowly sinks from his clear skin.

"Of Course! Yes.. YES!"

・❥・

Guys, this will be continued, I just needed to finish the book so I can get into editing <3 I know that it's very rushed, but I think I need to edit my chapters first!

If you ask for an epilogue I will be more than happy to write one. It might take me a while though.

I am so sorry for not updating for around a month, I felt very burnt out and was going through a lot, but I'm back, a lot better mentally!

I love you all so so much, take care!

【 goals: 1k views, 60 votes, 30 comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑