➼ 𝟏𝟓, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

Jungkook POV  

Cause of days like this, I hate being a CEO at such a young age. Meeting after meeting, this schedule never fails to make me a mess. The only thing keeping me sane right now is coffee, and Jiminie, my baby. 

I'm genuinely tired of sitting. It's one of the only things that I've been doing today.

At last, I finished signing papers, signing approvals for new projects. Today was one of those days, constantly reading words and regularly drinking black coffee. 

(By the way, Jimin and Jungkook's desks are next to each other with a decent amount of space in between their desks.)

Jimin stuck his head up from his desk. "Hey, kook are you done? It's already ten, and we haven't even eaten yet- I'm going to starve soon-" Jimin complained. He was all whiny now; that's one of the after-effects of a hungry Jimin. I stare at him with awe. What a cute human being.

"Of course we will~. Don't worry, baby, let's pick up food at your favorite restaurant; you know which one," I reply, cleaning up the mess on my desk.

Jimin stands up and gets ready to leave the office, and so do I.

"Ready?" Jimin asks, grabbing the car keys. I nod, the smile on my face enlarging.

"It's already 23:57, we should hurry cause the store closes at 12:30," Jimin adds.

We go down to the parking lot, start the car, and leave for the waffle shop, Jiminie's favorite restaurant recently. 

"What do you think about the new secretary? Do you think he'll last long?" Jimin asks me. "He was pretty cute too; he has beautiful features; he looks so fluffy!" Jimin exclaims, hands on the steering wheel. 

"Are you- you know what, I'm surprised you haven't even realized yet," I reply. 

"Realized? Kook, there's nothing to 'realize' other than that he was cute; I mean, like, did you see his eyes? I didn't even realize at first that I was scrutinizing every part of him." Jimin replies; I could tell he had fallen for him. Yes, him. Kim fucking Taehyung.

If you are confused why I'm not mad that Jimin finds Taehyung cute, here's why.

Jimin and I have been dating for almost four years now, and we've had some time to realize things in our relationship. One of the realizations is that we need a sub in our relationship. Now don't get me wrong, this isn't just for sexual reasons, but genuine reasons.

I'm a top, and so is Jimin, so we usually take turns being bottom. We both know we are tops; we hate being a bottom. As time passed, we realized we also wanted someone else in our relationship, someone we could spoil and love. Jimin and I both love each other dearly; we just want another person in this relationship. We want a threesome.

_______________

Sorry for the short chapter! I have an exam coming up, and I need to get ready for it :(

Please, please, please vote and comment! It helps <333

Reminder: I love you so much! Please don't think you are worthless; you are doing so well! Keep going; I'm always here to support you <333

Goals: 4k views, 200 votes, 50 comments

UNEDITED!

- lunachiiii 📸📽🎞