➼ 𝟐𝟔, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

I headed back to my office once again, head hanging low and confused.

So they apologized? THEY APOLOGIZED!? Why? Why would they do that? Why now? Why not back then?

I was quite furious, to say the least; how could they have the audacity to apologize after everything they've done? So they think a simple "sorry" can re-do everything they've done to me? How could they even think that?

The number of pills I take to help me sleep cause of my insomnia, and the number of tears I've shed just for me to belittle myself more and more- no. I did not endure shit for this.

The next day...

I went to work feeling drowsy and tired, I slept at Jin's house last night and I plan to do so until I get enough money to rent an apartment. I was supposed to go to the bar with Jinnie and Joonie last night, but I didn't feel like going so I had to go today; which meant I had to finish work extra early or ask Jeon or Park if I could go home early.

I definitely didn't want to ask them- no, I don't even want to talk to them, so I guess I just had to grind work and get out early.

And so, that's what I did. I finished work and was going to leave- until they came.

"Hey Taehyung, why are you leaving so early today?" Jeon asked me, confused. "I need to go somewhere with Jin and Namjoon today; is that a problem?" I fussed. "So if you don't mind leaving me alone-" I sassed, walking past Jeon. "Hey, hey no- no never mind. It's just Jin just texted me asking me to drop you off at the bar; we were actually going to go too?" 

"You what?" 

"Jimin and I are also going to the bar? Hoseok and Yoongi too-" he says, unaware of the fact that I didn't know.

"Jin just asked me to give you a ride to the bar, he said it's an order? I don't really know what's happening but it seems like you're riding the car with us to the bar-" he adds.

"I can get there on my own- go away please," I state, glaring at him.

"Jin said that if you don't, he's not letting you stay at his house," Jeon says, taking a glance at me.

"JEON GOD DAMN JUNGKOOK I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE KEYS TO THE CAR I WILL- I WILL DO SOMETHING YOU NEVER KNEW I COULD DO," Out of the blue, Jimin walks in and starts yelling.

"Ooo- oh, whoops? Hi Taehyung, it seems like you're riding our car, right?" Jimin asks, suddenly changing his voice into a charming one. 

"Yeah, I guess so- just take me to the bar, thank you" 

___

Sorry for the 2-week late update; last week I was really busy and I didn't have time to write (sorry for the short chapter too)

I hope you all like the book so far, I also changed some parts in the last chapter- sorry <3

I kind of wanted to try a new theme (?) for the book, and make it a little more pretty, so from today I'm going to try to edit all my past chapters so it's a little more ig pretty?

Goals: 1k views, 60 votes, 30 comments

Reminder: You are beautiful- please love yourself <333

STAY HEALTHY!

-L.