13.

Sunday, 21st March 2021

- Chloe get your ass in this chair - Lando screamed one more time while I was grabbing some snacks from his kitchen

- Jeez, I'm here - I said placing everything in the desk in the side and seating in the extra chair he had placed next to his

- And let's start this stream - He said turning the thing on.

It was the week before flying to Bahrain for the first race of the season and after some os his fans continuously request me on a stream, here I am. Shitting my pants, to say the very least.

I wasn't terrible at FIFA, João, one of my friends had taught me but other than that I was pretty bad in everything else and I didn't fancy the embarrassment online for god knows how many people to see. However, Lando and I had a deal, he goes car shopping with me and I go live on twitch with him, we both knew I would probably not last the entire stream since I didn't have the patience he had to stay for hours and hours on it, but I would try my best to last as long as possible.

- Hey chat, I brought a special guest today - He said clapping and smiling towards me while I just waved shyly towards the camera - She's shy at first but don't worry, the entertainment of her losing will be equally good.

- Oh, shut up - I slapped his arm annoyed and he laughed - Hi chat.

- So we decided on playing a little bit of fall guys, is the only game she's kinda good at other than FIFA, but you guys know I suck at FIFA and the embarrassment today is not about to be mine - He said before logging into his account and starting a game before giving me the keyboard so I could start playing

- This is going to be so bad - I muttered seeing him laugh next to me

- Chat is rooting for you more than for me... What's all of that about chat?

- Good taste. - I said before focusing on the game that had just started - COME ON - I screamed after seconds before the round ended someone stole my tale - I hate this game.

- MY TURN, watch and learn - He said starting the game and winning.

- Ok chat, it's been about seven games to each so now we're going to see if I can win one - Lando said starting the game and when he were jumping to the finish line area his chair broke down making him fall on both real life and the game, and well... as for me I was crying laughing.

- OH MY GOD, KARMA - I screamed laughing and at this point I couldn't concentrate in anything else other than the brunette boy laying dramatic on the floor laughing

- If I had died you'd be no help Chloe - He said pretending to be annoyed and I laughed even more - Do you guys see this chat? Unbelievable.

- How did this happen? - I asked trying to calm myself down seeing him laughing at me having a hard time focusing