25.

Sunday, 23th May 2021

Monaco ended with a P3 for Lando and Chloe was over the moon. 

She wished she could to her first idea, suppress her feelings from the British driver, she was trying for the past days in Monaco, but this race made it clear to her that it was not going to happen. 

As soon as Lando got P3 she couldn't keep herself still making Jon try to calm her down, failing miserably. She wasn't the only one to do so, Lando's family couldn't believe it could possibly be the first podium they ever seen his son in and it was in Monaco. 

Watching his car cross the finish line brought to her a relief like nothing before. She watched the amount of crashes in Formula 2 earlier that day, supporting her friends but it only made her more apprehensive for the F1 race, knowing those cars would be in a higher speed. 

But seeing Lando giving his all made her heart almost leave her body. 

She wasn't a stranger to the sport and she knew that Daniel starting from the position he was it was a hard race and he wasn't going to be happy. Something she was right about. 

Therefore she felt the need to go to her cousin instead of joining the rest of the team to celebrate the youngster podium. It felt like the right thing to do, plus, he would have his family there, he wouldn't notice or needed her at that moment. 

But she was wrong, Lando wanted the girl in there and was disappointed to hear from his mom that she wasn't there. But the adrenaline was too much and he didn't show. 

It was later on, they were all reunited in front of the McLaren garage to shoot the final video for the McLaren Unbox, the celebration in front of the car, it was also the first time Lando and Chloe were seeing each other but still not able to interact with the responsibilities the blonde had at that moment, only really stopping to be a part of the video before stepping back inside. 

With everything wrapped up, the Norris family was on their way to their hotel before meeting Chloe and Alicia's family in the airport so they could start their trip to sunny Australia. 

- Daniel is not going? - Oliver asked when they spotted a tired Chloe with her family and best friend family. 

- No, he had plans with his girlfriend already - Lando explained feeling anxious about finally being able to talk to the blonde

- Hey guys - Olivia smiled turning her attention and everyone else to the family that just arrived 

- These are Samantha and William and Alicia who you guys already met - Robert introduced everyone before being warned the jet was ready - Let's go? 

While everyone else walked in front, all engrossed in some sort of conversation, the adults getting to know each other while talking about Australia and things they could do. Lando's siblings and sister in law were engrossed in their own world while Alicia and Corbyn, her boyfriend were the same, Chloe stayed back pulling Lando to stay still with her.