19.

Monday, 3rd May 2021

- Guys, Chloe is still missing, we can't leave - Daniel said after their vans were leaving the Hilton Hotel 

- She left yesterday Dan - Helen said looking at the driver noticing the confusion in a lot of people who were waiting to enter ir - She went to Madrid. 

- Oh, she went to see João? - He asked confused to why he wasn't aware of the change in plans - I thought she was going only after the Spanish race

- She said she changed her plans and wanted to be with her best friend for longer - Charlotte shrugged - She wasn't going to be needed at the factory anyway, so she was allowed to. 

- Come on, she didn't tell me, it's a joke, right? She was in the other van - Daniel said entering the airplane still not believing alongside Lando Norris that the blonde wasn't returning to the UK, specially because Daniel was staying in there for this short period. 

- She wasn't - Henrik laughed at the disbelief 

- Dan, if you don't believe it just check the Spanish daily mail - Andreas said showing his phone opened and soon enough everyone had their phones open on the page 

- She's friends with João Félix? - Oliver, Lando's brother asked being a huge football fan

- Yeah, they're best friends since they were born - Daniel sighed seeing the post and proceeding to check the youngsters personal accounts only to be met with more stuff - Yep, she's there. They posted to their accounts as well. 

- Is this why she speaks Spanish so well? - Will asked and the Australian nodded 

- Her mom is Portuguese, so she grew up learning both english and portuguese and then she started french and spanish. - Daniel sighed - Plus, she lived part time in Madrid with João, so makes sense. 

- Wait, really? - Lando asked not really liking the news he was getting 

- Yeah, before I convinced her to work here she was about to move full time. They are really close, João definitely knows more than I do, I love and hate it. - He sighed - I'll call her real quick. 

"Hello?" 

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?"

"Well, hello to you too. I barely spoke to you outside of work, the time just didn't come. I was going to text you when I got here but João surprised me in the airport and then it was too late and then the boys asked me to go to practice and now I'm with my friends so it was confusing"

"It's ok, so you coming back to the UK after the Barcelona race?"

"Nope, staying here. I'll go straight to Monaco, I'll be here for the last game of the season"