Introduction

Summer love is one of those cliches movie plots that we all watch and start to imagine if we're ever going to have something like it in our lives. Or at least it was something Chloe Harris always though about, summer vacations were a common thing for the young girl to do and she had her fair share of summer romances since she turned 18 and gained more freedom from her family to travel with just her friends, none of those never became something more than only summer flings.

Lando Norris in the other hand, never stopped to think about it or had one in his life, his sisters would talk about it and other than let his protective brother side come out at those moments all he could do was roll his eyes and ask himself how that was something they actually wanted to. Racing was his priority, it has always been no matter how many flirting he did or how many girls he could have - and he had a lot -, it all came back to his racing, no girl has ever been worth the distractions of any kind of relationship in his opinion.

You might ask what those two have in common, right? Well, at a first look, nothing. But after a second one you might realize that none of them ever stopped to think about a Winter romance. Well, people do say the unexpected sometimes brings the best things into our lives, I guess they might be right, at least for these two, even thought they tried do deny and ignore it.