24.

Tuesday, 18th March 2021

Chloe was all over the place with the news her parents had thrown at her. She was back in the Harris business meetings that took place in Monaco and adjusting to them and her job was harder than she thought. 

The McLaren team arrived that day but the blonde Aussie had arrived on early monday morning and had a full day of meetings with her family PR team and not even 24 hours later she was running around the principality. 

Lando had been contacting her, ever since she arrived back and they had their little moment the British driver had decided he would be the clingy type and although she liked at first, she needed him to stop. 

Or so she thought. She had forgotten why she kept away from the attention her family brought to themselves and right now she could use Lando around to make her feel better.

But that wasn't happening because she knew while she was at her family home in the country, he was staying in the Hilton Hotel with the rest of the team and for the first time she wished to be in a hotel instead of a house of her own. 

- Chloe, we need you to change quickly, okay? - Annabelle, Chloe's PR said and she nodded agreeing with it before rushing from the car and inside her house in order to change into another outfit. 

The third one of the day. Apparently, three times a day to change was an ok thing to do when in Monaco and she knew this but when she did it before she was used to it, now she's used to wearing an uniform everyday and she loves it. 

In fact, she can't wait to wear it again on track and forget the responsibilities of networking, meetings and events that a Harris holds, specially in Monaco, an event that although her family loves and attends to support Daniel, it had also become a race weekend that has a bit of business behind it. 

While Chloe ran around Monte Carlo, Lando was confused to the reason why. He knew her family but it didn't make sense to him why she would make herself so tired. 

The British driver was happy, after all he had convinced his family to come to Monaco, they had a week off and a trip was an idea in their minds, so why not start it in Monaco, right? 

But everyone knew he was hoping to also have Chloe by his side, even if it was just as a friend. Ok, that's a lie. He had a lot of things planned out, some of them done by himself, some with Jon, some with Daniel and Michael and of course with his family. 

The Norris family was quick to understand the importance of Chloe Harris to their son, not just after he opened his heart to Cisca but when they first met her in the video shooting of McLaren. It was clear to them that the blonde fascinated their son just by the looks he gave her. They do say the eyes never lie and Lando's didn't. 

- Lan, love, she'll be with you tomorrow in the press conference, then you can try to take her out - Cisca tried to calm her son down. - I'm sure she will have some time.