21.

Ibiza was a time needed. 

With the small break of La liga (a/n: i made this up we can get over it, thanks) and Chloe not being needed it felt just right to have her friends over in the city and João made sure that happened. 

The footballer tried getting also their portuguese friends but unfortunately their schedules didn't allow them to do so but the Australian gang found a way and it was exactly what Chloe needed. 

The blonde girl forgot completely about any issues she was having back home, barely going on her phone only to check any work from home assignments she had and taking and posting pictures it had allowed her to shut down and ignore the hurricane that Lando Norris had been since entering her life. 

While everything was being forgotten in the Spanish country back in Woking the British driver were not happy with his actions, specially after a long talk with his mom, Cisca, had made him realize everything he did wrong and he knew he wasn't even 1% right when he started listening to his mom complains about it. 

Of course he had kept the sleeping together part a secret and it only made him know he was wrong with her scoffing him without even knowing the worst part. 

He knew he needed to get Harris back, she had made him feel like stuff he never did before and unlikely most of his fans thought, he had his fair share of woman in his life, none ever stuck to his mind like Chloe Harris did. 

And with the surprising help of Daniel Ricciardo, who he had to make aware of everything, he knew exactly what he needed to do and he was doing it before they flew to Monaco, it didn't matter if he got no sleep before flying down there. 

@hannahjones: drunk us are thriving

Tagged: @chloeharris.

Location: Ibiza, Spain.

Liked by @aliciacollins, @masonbecker, @danielricciardo and 984 others

Comments:

@chloeharris: We're thriving

@aliciacollins: best drunk night ever

@tomdavies: The credits? 

@user1: i miss chloe here in australiaaa

Load more comments...