Chapter Seven

Warning: smut below

We were questioned by the police on site then dismissed, I was shaking so hard I could barely walk. " Meg I'm so sorry" " Why do bad things keep happening around me?" I cried, " Light what the hell is wrong with this world?" " Why dont we go back to my house and watch a movie instead?" I nodded as Light took my hand in his " Dont worry I'll keep you safe". Light opened his front door and let me inside, " What you're back already?" Mrs. Yagami asked confused, " There was an accident, we didnt end up going " Light explained. " Dont tell me you both were on that bus jacking!" She gasped " Yeah, so we're just going to relax in my room and watch some movies instead, so please don't disturb us" " Of course, call me if you need anything".

Once we made it into Light's room I felt my legs give up, I sat on his bed with my eyes open wide. " Meg are you okay?" " No of course not, I just saw a man get killed. I don't think I've ever seen so much blood in my life". " Stay here and relax, I'll get you some tea" Light kissed my forehead " Oh and the remote to my TV is in my draw, put on whatever you want ". I sighed as Light left, I made my way over to his desk and opened the first draw. Huh? It has a bit of resistance to it, I looked at the back of the draw but didnt see anything. I got on my knees and looked at the bottom of the drawer " A hole? A fake bottom?" I asked myself confused before looking around Light's desk.

I grabbed one of his pens and tried to insert it but it wouldn't fit. I looked at the pen for a moment or two before it hit me. I took the pen out of its holder and then inserted it and like magic it opened. I looked inside and saw a black note book, I looked at it confused " Why would Light hide a note book?". I took it out and put everything else back the way it was, I looked down at the note book with my eyebrows furrowed " Death note?" I spoke allowed before opening it. I froze as I read the names, they were all the dead criminals Kira killed. " Uh oh, Lights not gonna be too happy about this". I jumped and turned around to the direction of the voice and froze. I stared in fright as this huge creature stood behind me, its blood red eyes staring straight back at me.

Before I could let out a scream a hand covered my mouth and I was pinned onto the bed. I stared at Light with huge terrified eyes as he sat on top of me and held me down. His face didn't show any sign of my sweet and caring boyfriend anymore, right now he looked like a killer. He slowly raised his head and I saw a glare I've never seen in anyones eyes before. " Why do you have my note book?" Light asked as he slowly took his hand away from my mouth. I didn't answer, I was too scared. This whole situation seemed like something out of a movie and I was scared of what would happen to me.

" I asked you a question " he barked at me, " I-I" " Take a breath and calm down ". I took a shake breath before answering " I opened your top drawer on your desk to get the remote, and when I did it felt like something was stuck so I got down and looked and I noticed the hole" " So you decided to go snooping?". " No, not like that. Once I saw the hole I was intrigued. Because its you, and you've always been super smart so when I saw it I wanted to see what it was because I didn't think youd have anything to hide. Please I'm sorry ".

Light didnt say anything, he just stared at me with this look in his eyes and a smirk on his face. He raised his hand and I shut my eyes waiting for something to happen. " Your so cute" I shot my eyes open and stared at Light confused. " I knew you were smart, but even I'm impressed" he chuckled. " What are you going to do to me?" " You think I'm going to hurt you?" Light asked. " The note book, it says death note and theres so many names in it".

Light's smirk turned into a psychotic smile " That's because I'm Kira". " What?" My eyes opened wider as if it was possible and I felt a tightening in my chest. " What's wrong? You don't look happy, I thought you loved me, I thought Kira was your hero?". " He is, you are. I just can't believe it. You don't-" " What? Seem like someone who'd kill? I know I thought the same thing. That's why when I tried it the first time I was scared and doubted myself but not anymore!" He grinned at me " Now I'm going to clean up this filthy world and become a God in my new peaceful criminal free world!".

Light looked at me " And you Meg, will be my goddess" " W-what?" " You and I are meant to be together, and I was meant to get this note book. This is what I was born for, and you were born for me. And now that you know the truth I know you'll still stay by my side, and be my girlfriend, my lover and my goddess". Light smashed his lips against mine and on impact I could feel the passion and the lust behind it. He ran his hand up my leg and pulled my shirt up to feel my stomach .

" Light what are you doing?" " I'm going to fuck you Megami, and your going to like it". What is wrong with me? Why do I actually feel horny from him saying that to me. I gasped when I felt Light's hand around my throat " Get out of your head and stay here with me, I want you to feel everything I do to you. I want to figure out what makes you weak and what makes you fall apart" he smirked, " I'm going to find out how to make you scream my name, so pay attention ".

" B-but your mom?" " She's gone, just pay attention". Light grabbed my shirt and ripped it off of me, he unbuttoned my jeans and threw them on the floor before turning my head and devouring my neck. I gasped in surprise and let out small moans every now and again. He slowly made his way down my body, kissing and nibbling my collar bone, and stopping at my breasts. He ran his fingers over it before gripping the middle of it and breaking it. He took my bra off and threw it to my pile of clothes. He slowly ran his thumbs across my nipples and pinching them.

I let out a moan and he smirked, he leaned forward and started sucking on my nipple and running his tongue around it. I let out moans of pleasure as he swapped breasts and did the same thing. He sat up and ran his fingers over my breasts and nipples, squeezing them, playing with them and groaned " I could play with your tits forever, but I've got more exploring to do".