𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XX

Hugging and kissing Jungkook like there would be no tomorrow...

That night, I woke up feeling agitated for some unknown reason, I found Jungkook already up and I doubt he slept at all.

"Jungkook? Is something wrong?"

He got startled, "Baby did I wake you up? I am sorry, I will just go outside to breath some fresh air." He was about to stand when I held his hand.

"You didn't wake me up but glad I did on my own, what's wrong?" I caressed his cheek and he leaned his face more towards it closing his eyes; enjoying the moment.

After a long silence, I knew he wouldn't talk if I don't push him to do it.

"Love speak to me please, what's going on?"

"Don't worry princess, I am just stressed because of everything and..." He sighed.

"And?"

"I love you. Can I hug my mate to sleep now, I am kind of sleepy *Yawn*"

"Why, of cours alpha." I laughed.

Just like that, I hugged him tightly while he enlaced my waist with his long arms and burried his face in my chest.

His face reappeared only to take my lips between his in a sweet full of love kiss. When he started going rough, he pulled away even though the look on his face showed that he liked it and needed more.
I did too so when I couldn't feel his lips on mine anymore, a small whine cracked its way into the silent cold night.

He only chuckled and took me in his embrace once more.

I heard him snore 0.5 seconds after, the thing that made me worry more... What could possibly have happened that made him unable to sleep nor talk it out with me.

I know there's more than what he just said but I will wait for him to tell on his own... maybe.

For now I am going to enjoy his scent and sleep. I am finally in his arms, I missed you, I sniffed him and drifted off to sleep.

The next day I woke up to a savouring smell coming out of the kitchen. Being sure Sage wasn't the one cooking as she sucks at it, I figured it was Jungkook so I ran downstairs after doing my morning routine.

I got in sneakily to find his small musclar bum wiggling side to side to the beat of 'left and right' song.

Approaching him carefully, I raised my hand up in the air and swiftly landed it on his cute tushie, gaining a loud gasp from him followed by a low groan.

"You shouldn't have done that." He warned wearing a smug smile and approaching me, hands aiming to my sides.

"Couldn't help it, I was too tempted." I spoke while backing away. Finding an escape I was ready to run but he sneaked his arm around my stomach right on time.

"Uh uh uh babe, where are you running to?" He landed a kiss to my cheek then started tickling me.

"No! AhahaHaHa Jungkook please st-op haha-ah! K-koo-"

"Good morning guy- wohoho..." Sage halted looking at us in a bizarre kinda way.

Seeing me leaning on the kitchen counter all red due to the continous tickling which she must have mistaken as something else because my big boy here was basically hovering over my figure...

After a long awkward silence Jungkook's laughter echoed in the room. He was laughing his arse off while figuring the look Sage was giving us.

"I was just punishing my gurl no biggie." He shrugged, taking off his apron and sat on the chair. "Baby feed me." He commanded nonchalantly.

I was still standing in my spot turning way redder than before, Jungkook has no shame whatsoever.

I cleared my throat and fixed my hair about to speak when Sage beat me to it, "I just came to let you guys know that I am going to see Taetae... and Jungkook? I am not coming back any time soon." She winked clearly sending him a message then and exited.

Unbelievable.

"Sage what the hell!" I couldn't stand the embarrassment anymore. Clearly, both of them are teasing me.

"C'mon cub I am hungryyy, feed me~"

Rolling my eyes at his attempt to be cute, I chuckled secretly and went to sit next to him in the table only to be held by my arm and pulled down.

I was sat on his lap.

He immediately handed the spoon to me and opened his mouth, "Aaah~" Waiting to be fed while I was still in the process of processing where the hell I am sitting right now, only wearing my pyjama short.

Jungkook, knitting his eyebrows couldn't wait any longer thus he pinched my waist.

"Yah!"

"Stop thinking of whatever you're thinking about baby and feed me, please?" He gave me those irresistible puppy eyes with an adorable head tilt.

*There's no way you can refuse this man* My wolf teased.

*Why is everyone teasing me? Shouldn't you be in my side?*

*Cub stop ignoring me.* Jungkook spoke with a slightly irritated tone.

I quickly glanced to his direction only to find him pouting. Adjusting in my seat, I started giving my whiny baby his food.

Interesting... Jungkook seems to aleays approach me, as if he never heard of a thing called personal space before and keeps on teasing me by being too intimate but, whenever I respond to his actions he immediately backs away. Not only he retreates but quite frankly he runs off the scene in an eye blink.

As much as I am trying to understand what he is living through and try to figure a good explanation as to why he is acting this way, my heart, my wolf and myself overall are extremely frustrated and unhappy.

*Could it be that he is worried about the vampires?* My wolf spoke.

*Everyone is but that doesn't give him the right to put his lover in a push and pull game. I didn't throw myself on him or obliged him to do anything he desliked!* I replied bitting my lower lip in annoyance.

*If must say it as given, he initiates and puts us in the mood than runs away... Why would he run away from us YN? Did we do anything wrong?*

*I don't know~* I whined, *but I am glad I have you now, I can speak my mind without a care of what you would think of me, simply beacuse we think and feel the same. I am really lucky to have you precious, wait... you still don't have a name of your own! Jungkook said his wolf's name is Gguk...
How about Precious as a name? Like it?*

*W-what are you saying? I don't deserve such a beautiful name...*

*Are you kidding me? I mean, I know I suck at choosing names but this time I really out passed myself!
As the enduring, patient, fighter, lover and beautiful soul you are, this name is the best fitted for you unless, you don't find it beautiful as I do?*

*N-no that's not what I meant... I-I like it, thank you.* I sensed how timid she turned.

*No, thank you for being in my life Precious.*