𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 IX

... She is stubborn but as her mate you will be able to deal with her, be safe___ *Beep Beep*" He hung up.

Did he just-? I swiftly turned my head towards her direction having the dumbest excited smile I've ever made.

My happy mood faded right when I saw her worried mixed with fear expression...

It hit me... Right, now is not the time for this.

I need to take her away and explain what is going on... will she follow and believe me though?

"What did my brother say Jungkook? Is everything alright? He seemed worried more than usual... What did you talk about?" She kept on asking.

"He asked us to go to your house outside the city for now. Can you show me the road?"

"Why so sudden though? What about him? Is he coming too?"

"He said to just stay there until he comes and gets us... There are other matters you need to know as well but for now we have to get going." I held her hand forgetting about what happened awhile ago before the phone call and dragged her into the car.

Her questins never ceasing, in return she got only few and short explanation. I preferred to keep her safe first then tell her everything there is to know...

        ● IN THE HOUSE ●

"You said you would explain once we get here speak Jungkook, what is going on?"

"Calm down Y/n, I myself didn't really get why we came here but, I know because of who... will you let me explain? Will you trust and believe my words?"

*Silence*

She looked at me suspiciously but sat on the couch whatsoever, "I don't have other options now, do I?"

A smile formed on my face and I sat down facing her, "I will start from the very beginning, remember how my family died on my birthday?"

"Yes?" She answered with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well Hoseok did not tell you the whole truth honestly... *deep breath* As I have told you before I am a werewolf... "

...

I recited to her how the vampires forcefully entered and killed all the werewolves that were there...

"Are you blabbering nonsense again?! How can you be a werewolf if they do not exist in the first place? They're just a myth to scare kids in Halloween!
Let's pretend they do exist which they don't, why would other unexisting creatures aka: the vampires want to kill you all? Me? Huh?"

"They are scared of us. On the contrary of them who are dispersed, we are united. We form a big solid unbreakable family. The most important reason is that one bite of a werewolf would kill a vampire in less than a day."

"... This really is a good story book or movie scenario. Unfortunately I have no time for games, I want the real story. Where is my brother and what is going on here?"

"Damn it, This is the real story Y/N!" I groaned but quickly regained control over my anger to not scare her away even more "Believe me please."

She looked at me not once blinking "Okay I am out of here."