𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 VIII

When I arrived to her place It was already dark.

I didn't know which room was hers and having her brother see me there was risky.

I saw a woman's silhouette passing by a window so knowing she was the only female in the house I figured it was her room.

I gathered pebbles and threw them on the glass of that window.

Not much later Y/N came out startled to see me standing there.

I had no other choice but climb up to her.

She was scolding me... gorgeously scolding me.

I couldn't take my eyes off her-- her cute messy bed hair, her eyes glowing like they are part of the moonlight, those pinkish juicy lips looking so soft and kissable.

she was wearing a silky pink top and its shorts, hugging her body good enough to Show the sexy perfect curves and sublime long legs she has... I was drooling over her.

I lost control over my thoughts and didn't realise I was mind-linking her name, over and over again scaring the shit out of her.

I finally got a hold of myself when I saw fright in her eyes.

She frose, I tried calling her name audibly and grabbed her shoulders shacking her a little to make her look at me.

She immediatly snapped, shouting at me.

I don't think I have ever heard her voice so loud...

I didn't know what to do or say anymore, I knew I had to fix the situation but how?

I gathered my courage to speak but Taehyung knocked on the door.

That was when I was forced to leave the room anxious that I blew my chance with her...

Feeling bad was an understatement of how I really felt.

why is that everything I touch or get close to becomes a mess?

Getting in my car defeated, I didn't feel like driving back home.

I had too many things going on in my head...

The only place I could think of now was that small dense forest, not too far yet not too close from where I live.

I came across it while trying to find my way back home when I was drunk once. When I go there it feels like no one exists other than me and my continous thoughts.

I headed to the enchanting hoping to clear my mind and find a way out of all these troubles...

The situation became more messed up than it already was.
I couldn't hold my damned desire and longing for her and ruined all of my brother's hard work! He fucking risked his life telling Taehyung the whole truth and I just- UGH!!!

I punched the car's hood more than frustrated at this point.

No more asking for help, I always put people around me at risk.

If she is really destined for me, I will find it out alone it's my responsibility as her mate and as an alpha.

I never acted like a leader before in my life, Hoseok did all the work even though he didn't have to.

It was my responsibility but he took it as his own.

Becoming eighteen, he started working at the hotel, that was managed at that time by the man who took care of us, my father's closest friend; the Altalune's alpha or uncle Boemseok as we call him.

He created a new law:

"If your heart is loyal and brave enough to protect you're pack you are welcome to join the blue Moon clan."