𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XV

"Let's have breakfast as a start." I suggested admiring her small form.

"Sure, I will help you."

"No need, you sit in the living room. It's ready anyway I will just bring it over."

"When did you make it? It's not even seven in the morning yet."

"Sage made it, she mind-linked me when you were in the shower to inform me that she will let us stay at peace for now and will come back later. 'You lovey dovey need some time alone', she said." I laughed remembering her words.

"Oh..." she turned her head sideways to avoid looking at me, "I will go then."

She turned to head to the living room. I glanced a bit of redness on her ears, maybe she was embarrassed knowing that her brother's mate knew what we were up to.

I think it's only normal, I mean it's just a date...

I grinned shacking my head slightly, not believing how much adorable she can be.

    ● After Breakfast/ In the Living Room ●

"Anything you wanna do?" I asked after sitting across her for about an hour without a move nor a word.

"U-um n-not exactly, to be honest this is my first real date ever."

"Really? I-I mean you are so beautiful and you did not know you were a werewolf until recently so you weren't concerned with the mate matter, you could've d-dated anyone you wanted. How come?"

"I never felt that I was ready to date, being timid was one of my biggest problems I guess.
I couldn't approach or let anyone approach me. As I was always surrounded by my two friends or my brother who loves me deeply and was super protective over me thus I never felt the need for anyone else in my life."

"You mean you have never tasted the feeling of falling and being madly in love with someone?"

"...T-there was this guy in high-school. The popular typical kind of guy that every girl would fall for, reserved, cold and mysterious. He happened to be in the same class as me, my table neighbor.
At first, I hated him *Giggles* He looked arrogant and hard to be friends with but I changed my mind after our first conversation. I started believing in the saying 'never judge a book by its cover' ever since." She smiled remembering her sweet moments while I felt on the verge of killing some cold and mysterious whatever dude.

"And?" I voiced trying to keep my cool.

Her expression changed, as if a big grey cloud showed to hide the joyful rainbow-like smile. "All was going great, we became dear friends... Silly me, I even thought he liked me back... One day he just disappeared." She sighed lightly then smiled at me again, "What about you?"

"My life was crazy busy from the beginning, I had no time or patience for such troublesome feelings. Not until I... Met you."

Not able to hide her happy smile, she turned her head to look outside the window.

"I am glad I have met you too." She turned her face back to my direction. Her eyes glowing, I could have sworn I saw them shift colour.

Maybe it was the mirror's reflection. I laughed it off as it was impossible for her to do that yet.

"What is it?" She asked smiling when she saw me doing it.

"Nothing... Let's forget what a typical couple would do on their date, wat do YOU want?"

"Hmm... Maybe, since you are leaving we can make a hand-made souvenir for each other-- bracelets, necklaces, a letter or such?"

"Yeah, I like the sound of it! How about we write letters that we won't open unless we feel lonly or miss each other?"