𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XI

● YN P.O.V ●

It was midday when I woke up due to some unknown noises. Trying to focus and examine the sounds, I widened my eyes when I figured they were low subs and whines.

With half open eyes I raised my head to identify the source of them.

Right next to me... I saw Jungkook still back facing me while moving around a little too much, the covers seemed unwanted as he was kicking them off his body.

He whimpered...

Is he okay? Should I check on him?

...

He turned over facing me, still asleep. As it wasn't that dark I could clearly see his face at the moment... It was covered with sweat, his wet once cute hair all over his face trying to hide his uncomfortable expression but failing miserably.

His eyebrows kept furrowing and knitting, lips trembling, jaw clenching. Every once in a while he would growl and the other he would cry.

What in the world is he dreaming of?

He looked like he had a serious fever to top it all.

Widening my eyes at the sight, being worried wasn't the word to describe how I am feeling at the moment. I thought of trying to wake him up by calling his name so I approached my hand to his arm and tried to shake it slightly, "Jungkook? Hey, wake up... Jungkook! Jun-"

He snapped open his red eyes toward me-- glaring. He grabbed my hand harshly while growling, threatening while using his obvious tusks...

"J-Jungkook what is wrong with you? Ow! you are hurting m-me." I yelped as he tightened his grasp on me. Squirming around I tried to free myself, "JUNGKOOK!!"

I felt him regain his senses as his hold loosened, breathing heavily he looked at me, the same frightened expression as mine on his face "YN?"

His orbs instantly shred tears flowing down his face like a river escaping a dam. He couldn't build a single coherent sentence.

It was just like that time over dinner if not worse...

He brang his knees close to his chest and kept subbing. I didn't know what to do... The only thing I could think of was hugging him maybe it would calm him down as it did before...

"Jungkook, just look at me... Breath... I am here for you, talk to me Jungkook... please." I begged feeling at the verge of crying myself.

He raised his face enough to look into my eyes "I-I k-illed them YN, all of t-them... died because of m-"

I hugged him more tightly preventing him from finishing the idiotic words he was saying. I knew he was talking about his family's murder.

I rubbed on his shoulder as gently as I could, "Shh calm down Kookie, don't cry. I hate it when you do.
You did and will never do anything to harm anyone. That incident definitely wasn't your fault so please do not blame yourself on it.
Your parents loved you and your brother so much they gave their lives for you, that is the ultimate way of showing love. I am sure they still keep an eye on you two from up there, and seeing you so hurt won't make them happy either I bet."

I peeked at him, his face all red from so much tears, sighing I continued, "How about you stop thinking of the past and wipe your tears away? Instead, you have this wonderful smile that we would love to see on your face everyday. You wouldn't mind showing your wonderful smile, to your parents, your brother and me, would you?"

He stared at me with his big bamby eyes for a moment-- absorbing my words. I felt like I was adressing an innocent huge baby and that felt damn good honestly.