𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 V

"D-d-date? When? How?" I stuttered feeling my cheeks beat red.

How did things escalade this fast?!

"Yes Date... at dinner earlier? I asked and you said yes?" he pointed out now feeling uncomfortable.

"I did not know it was a Date! I thought we would just meet to... talk." I slowly whispered the last part.

"Well if you don't want it to be a date then__" he pouted, head lowered and turned back.

He is leaving...

"Wait!" I shouted to make him halt, "I-I don't mind." I spoke lowly.

"Euh? You don't mind what?" He teased

"The d-date thing, I don't mind." I cursed myself for stuttering like an idiot.

"I know." He walked back confidently, "you didn't think I would seriously leave did you?"

"You were acti-"

"Hop down." He cut me off signalling me to join him outside.

"You're not asking me to jump are you?" I asked dumbedfounded.

"Well if you have superpowers and can jump this high, please go ahead if not, would miss please do me the pleasure of joining me using the stairs." He spoke sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, "I am not allowed to go outside this late."

"What are you? Three? Plus it's just your backyard, no biggie." He flashed that bunny smile attacking me off guard.

I felt my heart beat accelerate but still shake my head refusing.

He just looked at me for a while then disappeared...

"Jungkook? Jungkook stop playing around alredaAAAAAH!!!" without warning he appeared in front, "You scared the shit out of me dummy!" I said Putting my hand on my heart.

"Sorry sorry, can you let me in please I am kind of stuck in the air." he laughed awkwardly indicating where he's standing.

I moved aside so he can get in and than scolded him while whispering "What do you think you are doing?! How did you even climb here, it's like super high!" I looked back at the space he climbed in seconds.

"How the hell did you reach this fast and-"

*Y/N!*

I heard this, no HIS voice again since I was facing him and I clearly saw that his mouth didn't move.

He was looking at me as if he was testing something.

His looks were so intense it made me scared ...

"J-Jungkook I think you-"

Once more his voice called out for me *YN.* and again... and AGAIN...

He kept on whispered my name and made me hella freaked out.

I felt my hands starting to sweat and shake, my breath hitched every time I heard him, blood in my veins felt cold and my eyes were gradually filling up with tears.

I couldn't feel my legs anymore...

Stop.

".../N! HEY Y/N! Are you okay?" He grabbed my shoulders and shook me a little to draw my attention on him again which did work but not as he expected--

I was too scared of him so I did the only defence tactic I know...

I puched his hands off me with all my strength and shouted on his face "DO NOT TOUCH ME!.."