𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 I

"I am late...AGAIN!..UGH!!"

I should seriously consider getting another car or else I will definitely get fired.

I thought while running to the train station, cherry on top, these couple days I am always waking up late.

I am doomed... *sigh*

"Ouch! that hurts!" I whined trying to get my ass up the floor.

Why the floor you ask? Well obviously because I just had a very disturbing and embarrasing bump-into-a-stranger-and-fall accident.

"Ouch indeed!" Under me came a voice, a quite deep one almost like a... I shot my eyes open realising the position and the person I was in it with... a GUY!!

I tried to quickly stand up, feeling more embarrassed when I noticed the stares people passing by were giving us.

God!

"I am so sorry sir are you alright?" I apologised while offering my hand as a help for him to stand up.

"Yeah yeah no worries really, just a scratch nothing serious." He reassured accepting my help.

Once on his feet again he flashed me a wide smile  "what about you? You okay? miss?... Hello..?" He waved infront of my dumb-looking face.

I was astonished-- no, more like mesmerised by his features, his beauty seemed surreal.

The way he smiles? Wow, takes the breath away. So heart warming and welcoming.

Am I still dreaming? God! That means I am still late to work but... I might also enjoy while able to...

I never expected to see someone so dreamy.

I was too deep into my day dream and luscious thoughts to notice his mouth moving, shoot! He was addressing me the whole time.

"Y-yes?" Was the only answer I could think of.

He leaned down to reach my height which was extremely small compared to his, with his doe eyes he asked again "Are you hurt anywhere miss?"

"I- yes?-no! I mean-"

Fortunately my phone rang to rescue me from stupidly fangirling over a stranger I had just met.

Looking at the ID caller, I gasped coming back down to reality.

"S-sorry I've got to go." I apologised passing by him and left running.

I didn't thank him!

I was far enough but managed to voice out "THANK YOU um-?"

He was standing still looking all confused and somehow happy?

I chuckled when I heard his small Stutter "Jun-JUNGKOOK." He said out loud for me to hear clearly.

Flashing him a smile of gratitude I again thanked him properly "Well thank you, Jungkook."

Before he could answer I turned towards the train and run.

"He's so going to kill me..."