𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXII

Ever since we got back, I have been locked up in my room. Only thinking of getting out would summon a furious looking Jungkook.

He would growl at me with his shiny eyes then lift me up to tuck me in the bed once more. Then, he would kiss my temple, make eye contact with me and whisper, "Stay fucking here."

"But Jungkook, I am bored! Plus I want to see my brother and the others..." I whine for the nth time and he sighs for the nth time.

"Yn, this is very serious. No one yet knows you are here and I would like to keep it that way.
As for your brother... I will ask him to come see you later when he is done with the vampires tour."

My eyes pop out, "He WHAT?! You let Taetae with those creeps alone?!"

"Calm your cute tiddies *Sigh* He is the only one able to distract them long enough. It's the first time in history vampires ask for a werwolf to keep them company... You're bro is being of a big help now, he is a social butterfly."

"I want to be of a help too!"

"Really?" Jungkook asks amused with her little pout.

She nods repeatedly, excited.

"Well if princess really wants to help then..." He enlaces his arms around her small waist while she puts her hands on his biceps waiting for his orders. "Caress my hair while I take a quick nap." He plunges his head on her lap still keeping his arms secured around her.

She groans, "Jungkook~!"

"Umh stop whining already, I am sleepy~" He baby voiced hugging her tighter, closing his eyes.

The defeated girl couldn't argue any more, she felt and saw how tired he was. Her heart ached everytime she looked at his panda black eye bags, that is why she wanted to take some weight off his shoulders but the only thing she is apparently good at is being his personal pillow from time to time.

Huffing, she couldn't help but surrender. Fight who? This cute looking snoring bunny? No way.

Bringing her long slender fingers to touch his bangs, she lightly brushed his hair while humming a song. A content sigh slipped out of his parted lips obliging her to scrunch her nose and fight the urge to squeeze his cheeks till red.

She low-key loved to tease him. He would react in two ways-- both were really interesting...

He would either, whine and ask her to stop which she would never do. Thus, she would continue until he becomes as red as her blood red lingerie and push him to the edge, making his eyes teary which he would desperately want to hide.
In this case, they would end up cuddling after doing some dirty business *Wink Wink*.
Jungkook would be burried in the bridge of her breasts planting kisses and nibbling, whining still on how mean she was.

Unfortunately the alpha is very dominant and he wouldn't let her do those things to him very often. That, he allows her to do only when she wins a bet or a stupid game. A game he permits her to win.

His second reaction would be the more frequent and their favourite... He would growl at her, reach to where she is, force her on his lap and teach her a long painfully pleasurable lesson. Where there would be a lot of kissing, licking, sucking, biting and a little bit more of spanking. They would both end up satisfied on bed, cuddling.
YN would sleep on top of his chest while Jungkook burries his face in her hair.

Both ways, the couple would end it with a smooch and an 'I love you' before snoring.

YN giggles remembering their goofiness and plants countless feather kisses all over her bunny mate.

Caressing his chest in a non-sexual manner, she heard his phone buzz. The man was too deep in sleep to hear the sound. The female wanted to ignore it but couldn't, afraid her mate might wake up just minutes after slipping into wonderland.

Swiftly, she took the phone out of his pocket. It waz Hoseok calling. Happy to see the familiar name, she pushed the answer button hurriedly, "Hel-"

"Where the fuck are you Kook? That man is in town, he has already killed four of ours!
Fuck, wherever you are come to my room quickly, we will start with the plan tonight."

*Beep, Beep, Beep*

Your breath was stuck in your throat. In an instant, Jungkook's head sprung up. His face was pale, searching your eyes.

"YN? Baby! Talk to me, what happened?" He had no idea what was happening, he only felt a threat and uneasiness coming from you. You couldn't breath.

Calm down, they have a plan. Nothing is going to happen.
Jungkook... He will be fine. He is a warrior. My alpha is invincible... Yes... He is.

This day was meant to come, that you knew but as much as you thought you were ready... you weren't near that.

You're hands were shacking, lips trembling, tears you didn't even know existed were spilling. You were afraid, scratch that... You were terrified.

The thought of someone being hurt was suffocating you. That man was dangerous to say the least.

What if, Jungkook, You look at him with begging eyes.

He was smart enough to understand instantly what your eyes were telling.

You didn't want him to leave, if you could only force him, tie him down on the bed and lock the door million times to make sure he stays in. As much as he loves to make all of your wishes come true. This could never be one of them.

You could feel his muscles tense, features becoming scary blank, jaw clenching hard that you could hear his teeth clashing. His eyes burnt fuming red.

One last peck on your forhead and he huskily spoke, "Stay here until I come back to you. Don't you dare move from this very spot, am I making myself clear YN?"

"J-jungkook-"

"Shh." He kissed me, "I'll just get rid of that insect and come back to you, my beauty." He placed another peck on my nose. Quickly getting up, he almost seemed excited which made YN frown.

Reaching the doorknob, he turned back to her and leaned on the door sexily.

"Don't worry, I will let no mothefucker ruin our night routine fuck."

That made you choke on your spit for a moment there.

"Jungkook~!" You whine out loud, throwing a pillow to his direction. Forgetting the mess you were in for an instant.

Satisfied with the smile he put on your face at last, he stormed out. Ready to fight.