𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXV

Jaesang headed toward his black leather chair and sat back with a commanding eye gesture he ordered her to do the same. YN complied, knowing she had no other choice but to follow.

"I must admit you are such a beauty, you definitely take after your mother. That fear in your eyes... Exactly the same." He purposely added as an attempt to anger the little wolve.

Fists chaking with rage, she had to restrain herself with all her might in order not to ruin the plan. He is dying soon anyway.

She had to keep the conversation as long as she could until she would finally sense Jungkook near her, buying time is what they needed. They had to go slow and discreet or else Jaesang would be able to detect them fast.

I mean how old is he for real? He looks older than pharaohs panties. Precious asked trying to smoothen the atmosphere and she did. YN giggled at her dumb but kind of logical question.

"I remember the taste of her blood, best quality. I made sure to leave her last so that I could enjoy her to the full alas she kept on betting to save YN, save her child that I had to snap her neck to shut her up. Even dead she looked tasty." His horrible laugh raised goosebumps in the poor girl's body but listening to his empty-of-remorse words made her blood boil "You piece of-" *YN!* Jungkook called through their link.

He must be near, finally.

Taking a deep breath she forced herself yet again to calm down *Cub I need you to move away from the door, stay in the corner.*

Nodding their heads to eachother Jaewoon barged slamming the door furiously, "I believe that was enough time for intoductions, father. I need a word with you if you will-"

"Still an impatient boy as always I see. Fine, speak. The girl stays however."

"I see no issue in that. I happened to find something that may intriguer your interest if you allow me to summon it to you."

Vampires were unfortunately faster than werewolves, meaning Jungkook had only one arrow to shoot, either hit the or die.

Fortunately wanting to be alone with YN had made it easier for them to corner him. He indeed had a hidden sorcerer however he was quickly and cleanly taken care of by Lisa as he thought she was their ally he didn't suspect she would feel thirsty all of a sudden and in a blink empty his veins.

"Poor idiot." she laughed wiping a drop of blood runing down her shin.

"Remind me why that duchbag isn't the one doing the heart pulling thing again? I mean he is faster and he would get his revenge plus his old man kind of trusts him, somehow he lets him approach him enough." Tae murmured, slightly unconvinced and suspecious.

"He can't touch the ash, the ingredients for the spell used come from nature, and nature doesn't allow same species murdering eachother meaning the moment he intends to plunge his hand to get the other's heart, any power given from the ash would vanish. Concluding a furious old blood thirsty grandpa running after our asses, let's pray he's not a pedophile as well." Jungkook whispered back while waiting for Jaewook's signal to go.

"What if he is lying and he is just scared to do it? What if this is another dupe plan of his?"

"I would have doubted that actually, if it wasn't for the fact that Jimin was the one to explain it. Tae now focus, I will have to attack in some seconds now, you make sure your sister is out of there in time."

Before he could nod to agree with his statement, they heard the creak of the door openinig, showing Jaewook who was acting like he was searching for his assistant Lisa.