𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XVIII

● Jungkook POV ●

I layed my unconscious mate on top of the bed and as I had no idea on what else I could do, I sat down and held her hand waiting to see her eyes open again.

Minutes felt like hours, it was almost down and she gave no sign of waking up yet.

My lips were on the verge of bursting out with blood as I bit and nibbled on them.

Sage and Jimin's mate came back, I thought that maybe one of them could find a solution but none did, not the wise wolf nor the the powerful witch were able to do anything to her.

Jimin mentioned that it was time to leave but I just ignored his statement. I refused to leave before she wakes up and that is exactly what I did.

It was almost midnight when I felt her fingers move. I looked up to her face, her eyes shot open all of a sudden.I couldn't be wrong this time since it was dark in the room, I clearly saw the light coming from her eyes.

"YN! Baby are you okay?"

"..."

"YN!!" I shook her grabbing her cheeks. For a second she glared at me then softened her gaze immediately after.

"Al- I mean Jungkook!" She hugged me.

I hugged her back and asked "How are you feeling?"

"I am fine now."

"But yo-" she shushed me.

"I am more than just fine, I feel great! Don't worry and just kiss me."

She was fine... I could see that clearly but something made me feel uncomfortable maybe it was the fact that odd things keep on happening to her lately, or because I am leaving her side very soon...

"Jung- YN! You're awake!" Sage entered splitting us apart from our kiss. She started asking how she was doing and what had happened but YN only replied with brief answers like "I am fine, nothing, yes and no."

As much as I wanted to chase this feeling of uneasiness I am having away, I couldn't. Something was definitely out of place here.

"Jungkook, you have got to go if you want to arrive the right time tomorrow." Sage declared digging the attention to her.

"It's time already..." I uttered looking at my mate sadly. Her expression seemed normal but I had a strong feeling that she was hurt by what she just heard and probably was about to cry so I held her hand for support.

"I'll give you guys five minutes to say goodbye." Sage informed leaving the room.

"Cub, it's time to go. I will miss you terribly." I said approaching her for one last hug.

"Don't leave me here." She nuzzled her head on my chest causing her voice to be muffled.

"I will come back in two days, wait for me here, be safe and miss me lots like I will." I kissed her neck then her lips.

She only nodded.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"... be careful."

"I will. I'll be going then, goodbye love."

Another nod was her answer as she was afraid that if she opens her mouth to speak she would burst out into tears.

Sage came in after I mind-linked her to stay with my sad mate. "Take care of her, she is stubborn but please endure it." I asked still looking at my beautiful cub, ruffling her hair to make her smile which worked.

I left a piece of my heart in that chamber with her and went out.

"Jimin, you will go back with me. Lina you stay with Sage and YN." I commended lifting my bag. I was in a big hurry to go finish up the work I had there and come back to the love of my life.