Chapter Forty Seven

Hello! So sorry I have not updated in so long. To be honest I am going through a difficult time emotionally and I did not feel like writing. Thank you for sticking around

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evie couldn't believe how her life had changed for the better since moving. First she was lonely, the girl with the broken family-not really fitting in. Now she had a great job, new friends, she can totally be herself with, an amazing apartment and the most loving boyfriend. She'd never even allowed herself to dream about someone loving her as much as Tom loves her. She really has been blessed with him.

She could really fall into him, be small and still feel safe. It's all she ever needed.
He was her person.

Sometimes when life seems really difficult it suddenly does a spin and get really good all of a sudden.

She was currently getting ready to go out with Tom. They were going to pop into the city to do some light shopping and go out to eat after. What Tom didn't know was that Evie planned on sneaking some lingerie when he wasn't looking and presenting it to him as soon as they get home. She can now definitely say that she feels really comfortable and ready to completely give herself to him.

She has never felt more in love and happy to be with someone. His dominating aura was still so intriguing to her but the way he treats her so sweetly and with so much love makes her knees weak.

"You ready, lovie?", he asked appearing in her room.
His hair was messily falling in soft curls and he was wearing a tight fitted white T-shirt and some black pants. "You look handsome.", she smiled at him. "And you look absolutely dashing.", he grinned taking her all in. Evie was wearing a checkered skirt, a white dress shirt and a black sweater over it. "Can't believe you're mine.", he whispered as he reached for her and pulled her into him by the waist.

They left in his pretty sports car, Evie was still in awe of. 

After strolling through the shops, searching through home decor, books and crystals Tom had to go to the bank to deal with something small. "It's fine I'll just stay here and look at those dresses.", Evie assured him as he reluctantly left her at Zara. 

Evie couldn't believe how well her plan was going. She waited until he was on another floor and slipped out of Zara to go to a lingerie shop. She knew exactly which set she wanted. She has been eyeing it for years, daydreaming about having a special occasion that would give her a reason to buy it. Well what better occasion that losing your virginity to your loving boyfriend? 

The set was stunning. It was black lace, kinda see through with straps around the waist, neck and legs. The set included a pair of over knee socks that clipped into the straps of the waist belt.

Over all it was a lot of lace, very see through but very beautiful. 

 She bought it quickly and put it at the very bottom of her bag before slipping back to Zara. She grabbed some dresses from a rack to not cause any suspicion and greeted Tom happily, telling him she found loads to try on. 

He happily sat outside of her dressing room and waited for her to put on dress after dress. In his eyes she looked beautiful in all of them. He really couldn't get enough of the way she looked and was still blown away by how pretty she was, even after being with her for several months now. She just had the most beautiful aura that was so intriguing. 

"I can't decide Evie, I really like them all.", he stated judging a dark blue one. "But I don't need that many, Tom.", she laughed at his silliness and bent down to his sitting form to plant a sweet kiss on his lips. "I'll take the green one, I can wear this to Haz' birthday party next week.", she decided. "But what about the lilac one?", Tom argued holding up a tight purple dress. "Did you really like this one?" "It's your favorite color! We are buying it!", he announced grabbing it out of her hand and shooing her back into the dressing room to change into her original clothes.