21. Tempted

I open my eyes and I am lying on top of the table with Oliver by my side, still sleeping, he looks so gorgeous. I want to stay longer but I have to go before anyone comes and see us... Naked.
I thought I will regret in the morning and I am not sorry which make me a terrible person because I already have a boyfriend, that trust me enough not to ask me where do I sleep at night, and it makes me feel worst. But if I could go back I will do it over and over again... Just with Oliver.... Just with him.
I pick up my blouse from the floor and I could feel a hand stopping me from leaving.
-Where you think you're going?- Oliver asks half asleep
-My apartment, I have to go to the company, but I can't go with the same clothes- I say
-Stay with me- Oliver says
-Oliver you know I can't, I have to go- I say putting my skirt back on
-You just confirmed me you still love me- Oliver says
I can't be with him, he was my one true love but I couldn't be his, that's Laurel. They say if two people are meant for each other they will eventually find a way back to each other, and that always happens between them, I'm just an obstacle they have to overcome to finally be together.
-.... I don't regret last night, but it won't happen again.... I can't do this anymore, I don't want to be in the middle- I say
-Of what?- Oliver asks
-You'll see- I say
I kiss him, it almost hurt, it probably will be our last.
-See you at 10, let me just check that everything is fine in the office- I say
***************************
I walk to Ray's office and I find him talking to someone. When the other guy turns to face me I could recognize him, the guy from the club, Alexander.
Alexander looks amused... Happy while Ray doesn't seem to enjoy the meeting
-Something wrong Ray?- I ask
-No everything is fine, just talking to an old friend, Alexander Balter- Ray says
-Hey, we met in the club- Alexander says
-Kind of, I spilt a drink on you- I say
-Don't worry about maybe it was destiny trying to tell me how ugly my suit and pants were- Alexander laughs
-Glad that you guys know each other, I have to go to a meeting, can we talk later?- Ray asks
-Yeah sure, go- I say
-Well I have to go too... You have a beautiful girlfriend, take care of her or someone could take her away from me- Alexander says
I hope my cheeks don't turn red because of guilt, does he knows something.... I hope he doesn't.
-Alexander it's getting late for the meeting lets go- Ray says in a harsh tone without losing the smile in his face
Something is wrong mostly because Alexander doesn't stop staring at me, it's kind of creepy. After I think 3 minutes of stare he decides to follow Ray to the exit, then he comes back takes my hand and plants a gentle kiss.
-I hope to see you again soon Ms. Smoak or should I say Mrs. Palmer...- He smiles and I give him a weak smile
Should I say creepy...
He walks out the door and Ray looks at me expressionless before walking after him.
When both enter the elevator, I walk to my office, I seat down in my chair and look to some data in my computer. My phone says it was 9:30 so after checking that everything was in order I walk to the elevator and then to my car.
I go back to the lair to meet with Oliver and Nick, but Nick wasn't still there and Oliver, well he is training, shirtless. I couldn't get enough of him, it's like I had a model in front of me. His abs, his waistline, even his scars are perfect.
He notices I am here, stops training and walks toward me. I feel nervous again, like a little girl, shaking and scared to fall into his arms again.
-I thought we said ten- Oliver says
-It's 9:50, only ten minutes left...- I say trying to focus on his face instead of his sweaty body
-Oh I lost track of time, let me shower and I'll be back- Oliver smiles
-Sure, take your time- I say
-I will-Oliver smiles
He takes his pants off and his boxers after that. Oh the most perfect thing I have ever seen, even I f I am trying not to look at it. I know he is trying to provoke me and it's actually working. I want him bad really bad. I want to feel him again, I feel like it was long ago last time it happened even if it was this morning.
*****A/N: So I made a little change on Felicity's boyfriend, now he's called Christopher. I was getting confuse, I put Drake at first but then out of nowhere I started calling him Derek... I don't know where that came from, but still I didn't like neither of the names anymore I prefer Chris I hope you like it too. ILY :)*****