25.Pretty Dark Past Pt.3

-Spoiler, nice to see you again- Alexander says
-Sorry I can't say the same- I say
-Oh come on all you do is chase me, you must feel something for me- Alexander says
-Disgust and hate- I say
-Hate is a strong feeling, and it destroys your soul- Alexander says
I look at the side there is a door, and I look back at them, I could feel they feel nervous even if they are trying to deny it.
-So what's behind the door?- I ask
-What?- Alexander acts confused
I open the door with a pin, without leaving their sight. I am not worry about running, because I ask Chris to lock all the door except the one I was opening.
When the door is finally open, I could see what is behind the door, the weapons. I can't kill them but I can mess up their plans. I tell Chris by the earphone - There are all here,call them. I am talking about the police, they will confiscate the weapons and take them to jail.
The other man was apparently tired of waiting, he approaches to me and I knock him down with my nunchuck. Alexander stand still, but he keeps looking at me. The sounds of the sirens are coming closer, Alexander doesn't even flinch.
-Seriously, the police?- Alexander asks
-I'm not getting my hands dirty with your disgusting blood- I say
Just minutes before the police arrives, I hear a sound I wasn't expecting that comes from the window, his private jet. Four men come down from it through the window and Alexander hurry to the jet. I try to stop him but the men in front of me don't let me. I start fighting against them. But the police was coming we decided to just leave it there.
I need to get out of here before the police comes and think all of this was me. After all they want to catch me already, I help them and this is how I get paid. Alexander escaped this time, next time I'll have a plan. I use a zip-line to jump down the building. When I get to the floor and start running toward the motorcycle. A police officer sees me and follows me but I leave him behind. Chris is waiting for me outside the helicopter that will take us back to Tennessee.
Landing on Tennessee Chris says goodbye to Toby and we go back to Chris's house. I take the outfit off and seat on the bed
-I let him go- I say
-Hey, you make him lose a lot of money- Chris says
-It's not enough- I stand up
-And you don't have enough people working with you, I only can help you from the computers and Toby is a good pilot but none of us have skills like yours- Chris says
-That's it I got it- I say
-And we are not as fast thinking as you are either- Chris says
I walk toward the computer and seat in front of it.
-What are you doing?- I say
-He has a company on Starling City, seeing that he loves bombs let's send them one- I say
-Are you planning to bomb the company?- Chris asks
-I will make it pieces, if we won't end up in jail and I could at least try to send him to the streets- I say
-You know he has more money right?- Chris asks
-We need to find it out and destroy it to- I say
After hours trying I finally make the perfect bomb and send it to the company computers in Starling City. We watch the news on TV, the authorities also found out that the company was just a cover for weapons, they haven't find out who's the owner but it is about time.
-I need to go home, I have to check on my mother, see you later idiot- I say
-See ya America Gothic- Chris smiles as I stand up from the chair and walk out the door
When I get home, my mother is asleep. She is still with shoes on and drunk. I take them shoes off and cover her.
I hear a loud shut coming from the door and I follow it....
-Who's there?- I ask
The place is dark and I couldn't see anyone. I look for the switch and turn it on. When I finally realized who he is I gasp.
A/N: OMG I'm so excited Olicity making out scene is finally happening, I was shocked when I saw the trailer, I wasn't expecting it.... I need to watch the episode now or I'll die.... Also Emily said the end is going to be heartbreaking and there are rumors that she will die, I hope not because she is the number 1 reason I watch the show... I have literally a woman crush, she is the only one that can make you laugh when everything is screwed up....