Couple Add Ins

Ratigan:

Ratigan stared at his treasure bored, he has stolen one of the most prize jewels in London but that didn't make him the least bit happy.

"Professor!" A trio of his thugs ran in holding a sack.

"What did you three bring me?" Ratigan asked curiously.

"You'll like this one professor." One of them said before opening the sack a small mouse child rolled out confused.

"Why have you brought me a child?" Ratigan asked.

"Yeah!" You jumped up and kicked one of the thugs hard in the knee. "What are you three? Drunk?!" You then punched one in the face and then the last one in between the legs.

The whole club froze watching you until Ratigan burst out laughing making everyone else in the club laugh as well.

"You three live for now." Ratigan said as he scooped up the child in his arms. "I don't think I'll ever be bored again."

Gaston:

Gaston was living every day like usual. Eat lots of eggs, hunt, let the three crazy girls stare at him, hunt some more, go to his bar, get drunk, sleep and repeat. But not today, today was different. While on his second hunting trip he didn't see the usual deer, rabbit or chipmunk. He saw a kid getting attacked by a bear. Thinking quick Gaston shot at it, luckily it was before the bear could dig it's claws into you.

"No one saves lives like Gaston." Gaston bragged as he blew into his gun. "You're welcome young one."

But you didn't hear him, you were too afraid and was shaking like a leaf. Gaston noticed and lifted you up.

"Hmm, you are as beautiful as me." Gaston said. "I shall take you in and make sure you stay that way."