Sick

Hades

"PAIN!! PANIC!!"

The imps rushed to a very angry Hades. "Yes your all mighty lord?"

"I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR DISEASES AWAY FROM Y/N!!"

"We did." The imps shook with both fear and confusion.

"THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?!" Hades held you out to show you were covered in hives making the imps look sick.

"That's not one of ours sir!"

Hades freaked out even more now, he had no choice but to go to one person he really doesn't want to see.

Dr. Hippocratic widened his eyes when Hades appeared in front of him.

"Look Doc, I know you probably don't want to see me since, ya know I almost killed you with the plague but I need your help." Hades held you out again to the doctor. "Something is wrong with my kid."

Hippocratic cleared his throat and carefully took you. "As a doctor, I must help those in need, I will take a look."

Hades paced back and forth waiting until the doctor came back with you.

"Allergy." The doctor concluded.

"What's that?" Hades asked.

"Something most humans are born with, it's when the body doesn't react well with a certain something, you'll just have to find out what that is." Hippocratic gave Hades some lotion to put on your hives to stop the itching then Hades took you home.

Later in the underworld, Hades had you on his lap as he read to you and was happy he found out what it was you were allergic to. However, you weren't happy because Hades locked your hands in huge mittens so you wouldn't scratch.

Horned King

The creeper shook in fear as he approached the Horned King. "Sire, um, it's the child.." He noticed the Horned King's deadly glare and quickly corrected himself. "I mean YOUR child."

"What about Y/N?" He asked.

"Well um... She's not feeling so good."

The Horned King grabbed him by the throat. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"In... Room." Creeper choked out.

The Horned Kind hurried to your room and saw you were covered in red spots looking sick. "Y/N?! What has happened?"

"I have chickenpox." You answered. "My family had it before I came to you, now I have it."

"What is this?" He asked.

"I'll be fine in a matter of days, I'm just gonna itch a lot. My old daddy said that it's best to get it when you're little."

The Horned King risked getting it himself as he held you in his arms. "You are far too brave for your own good my child, lets go to the library and see if I can find a book on this condition."

Dr. Facilier:

"Y/N, how many times do I have to tell you. I'm not that kind of doctor." Facilier said.

"Well, why can't you be that kind of doctor?!" You whined.

"It's just the common cold." Facilier huffed. "Just stay in bed, take your medicine and eat the chicken soup."

"I don't want medicine! I don't want soup!" You cried while kicking your legs under the covers going into a full tantrum.

"Consider this your punishment for sneaking outside again." He told you as he filled a spoon full of medicine while the shadows held you down.