Minions

Hades:

Three words: BEST SITTERS EVER!

You love Pain and Panic and they care about you very much. Ever since you came Hades hasn't burned them up or gotten mad so easy. When Hades has to go to the more horrifying places of the underworld Pain and Panic are in charge of you and they do a great job. They always keep you entertained, because of their shapeshifting powers they can turn into a horse and let you ride on their back, or a giant bird and fly you around.

If they are needed suddenly such as a soul is running loose they quickly set you by some art supplies.

"Please stay right here." Panic begged.

"And don't move." Pain added.

You nodded as they ran away, quickly took care of it then hurried back. They were always relieved to see you listened to them so Hades won't kill them if they lost you.

"Alright sister, watch this." Pain said as he and Panic started entertaining you again by acting out funny scenes making you giggle. You would happily clap at their actions, whether they were on purpose or their clumsiness.

Horned King:

The creeper was actually thankful for you. Ever since you came he uses you as an excuse for everything. He would always be bullied by the warriors but not so much anymore. He would reach for a big slice of ham. "Keep your hands off you little creeper." One of them said pointing his knife at him.

"It's for the princess." The creeper would simply say making the warriors gasp and let him take whatever he wanted. He would pretend to go to your room but instead, he would stop in the hall and eat it himself. He has never felt full before. None of the warriors are aware that the horned king has the cooks prepare different meals for you so you wouldn't have to sit with his drunk and disgusting army.

If he was running late he would bow to the king and lie. "I'm sorry I'm late sire but the child got lost again."

The horned king would just nod since you do get lost in the giant castle often.

The creeper is so glad the king took a liking to you cause now life has gotten much better for him.

Dr. Facilier:

Dr. Facilier's shadow didn't scare you, in fact you two have a lot of fun together and he treats your shadow the way Dr. Facilier treats you. You would always stand where your shadow is visible and have it kiss Facilier's shadow's cheek and the real Facilier can feel it. Your favorite thing about it is that it can make you fly in the air. It just has to grab your shadow and you're suddenly off your feet. Facilier doesn't like it that much worried you could fall so he dances with you instead as the shadow dances with yours.

Scar:

The hyenas like you because you're a lot like them. You are a happy cub that is always laughing and the hyenas are funny to you. You find all their jokes and puns hilarious which is why they love having you around. Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed are always fun playmates but Shenzi has kinda become more like a mother figure to you and Banzai and Ed are more like the fun brothers.

"Alright kid, now what you wanna do is aim right then give it a powerful smack. Got it?" Banzai asked you.

You nodded and hit a piece of bone right at Ed's head making the three of you laugh.

"Hey!" Shenzi scold at him as she walked over. "Don't teach the kid that."

"Teach her what?" Scar asked as he came over.