When Others Thought You Were Doomed

Hades:

The imps both almost had heart attacks when they walked into the throne room and saw you on Hades chessboard moving the pieces around.

"Y/N! What are you doing?!" Panic panicked.

"Daddy does this every day, I wanted to see if it was fun." You explained.

"That's Hades plan! He's been working on it for years!" Pain shouted. "Get down here right now."

"What's going on in here?"

The imps went pale as Hades walked in.

"Hi daddy." You said.

The imps gulped thinking Hades was going to burn the whole throne room down but instead Hades looked at what you did and picked you up.

"Did you touch daddy's chess pieces?" Hades asked you calmly.

"Yep." You nodded.

Hades then studied the pieces and his eyes widened with surprise. "Wait a minute, this... This might work."

"Huh?" The imps stared up at him with shock.

"This is a better plan!" Hades exclaimed with excitement. "Why didn't I think of this?!" Hades gave your cheek a huge kiss. "What would I do without you kid, Pain, Panic, you two are in charge for the rest of the day. I'm taking my little genius out for a dinner and show."

The imps watch you two disappear before looking at each other with shock and confusion. "What just happened?"

Horned King:

The creeper found you in the library ripping up the king's only book about the black cauldron. "Y/N!!" He screamed. "What have you done?"

You showed him you were making origami. "I found a book on how to make these."

"That was your father's only book on the black cauldron! He'll blame me for this!" The creeper freaked out fearing for his life. "I must get out of here!"

As he headed for the exit the Horned King slammed the door open.

"Oh, sire!" The creeper bowed to him. "Please have mercy."

The Horned King looked down at him with confusion before he saw you ripping the pages out of his book.

"Daddy look." You ran over and showed him the origami you made. "I made them for you."

The creeper shook just waiting for the king to grab both of your throats but instead, the king looked pleased.

"What complicated creations." The Horned King said taking them and looking them over. "Incredible that a child so young could do something like this."

"Sire, that was your only book on the black cauldron." The creeper reminded him.

The Horned King shrugged. "I have read that book a thousand times, I have it all memorized." The Horned King then picks you up and holds you in his arm. "Come dear child, let's go find a shelf to put your creations on."

The creeper watched surprised as he walked out before shaking his head. "That child can get away with everything."

Dr. Facilier:

Dr. Facilier's shadow saw you going into the room where the real Facilier summons his friends on the other side.

"What are you doing?" Facilier asked when he saw his shadow just staring at the door.