Their Worst Nightmare

Hades:

Hades was enjoying a bright sunny day at the park with you, you were laughing and having fun but then the sky turned dark and Hades watch as a thunderbolt struck you.

"ZEUS! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Hades cried. He looked all around for your soul but it was nowhere to be seen.

"You're just a lonely God of the Underworld, the child is too good to you. I will not have you distracted from your purpose just so you can be happy." Zeus said before he disappeared into the clouds.

(Nightmare ends)

Hades shot up in his bed breathing hard, if he had a heart it would have been beating out of his chest. Hades quickly appeared in your room and saw you sleeping. Hades sighed in relief as he sat down on a chair near your bed. His brother always ruined him. Zeus took him away from his home, turned most of the family members against him, and sent him down to the dark underworld to work a never-ending job. Hades stole Zeus's son but Zeus recovered quickly since he has hundreds of kids and most of them aren't even Heras. But if Zeus took his kid it was a life worst than death.

Horned King:

The Horned King has finally done it. He found the Black Cauldron.

"Now I call on my Army of the Dead; the Cauldron-born! Arise, my messengers of death! Our time has arrived!"

His army of the dead was ready to do his bidding.

"Hey daddy, is this the cauldron you're always talking about?"

The Horned King froze as he heard your voice. He turned to see you were on the cauldron looking in it.

"Y/N! GET AWAY FROM THERE!!" The Horned Kind panicked but it was too late. You lost your grip and fell right into the cauldron. "NO!" The Horned King screamed as you fell in. His army died but he didn't care, anyone that climbs into the cauldron never comes out alive.

(Nightmare Ends)

The Horned King jumped out of his bed and pushed away anyone that got in his way. He opened the door to where he kept the bodies and sees they were all there.

"More sire." The Creeper bowed only to be grabbed by the neck.

"Where is Y/N?!" The evil king demanded.

"Ki kitchen." The Creeper choked.

The Horned King threw the creeper down and hurried to the kitchen to see you finishing breakfast. Seeing you were safe and alive the Horned King calmed himself down. "Y/N, come here."

You took the last bite and hurried over to him and let him take your hand.

"It is time I teach you about the Black Cauldron." He told you as he headed to the library. He was gonna make sure you knew to never climb in it and what to expect when he has it.

Dr. Facilier:

Facilier screamed as he watched his friends grab you. "Please! I'll get you more souls! Just not Y/N!" His friends were angry at him and decided to punish him by taking what he loves most.

(Nightmare ends)

Facilier was woken up by his shadow who was shaking him awake. Facilier quickly put on his robe and ran into your room to see you were fine. Facilier knew this wasn't just a dream, it was a warning. His friends were dangerous and vengeful. He needs to keep his end of the deal cause now it wasn't just him in danger with them.

Scar:

Scar watched in fear as his brother Mufasa didn't die in the stampede. He survived and was blinded with revenge as Mufasa killed you right in front of him.