Divided-Barry/Wanda/Natasha

Right well, I've been working on this for a while, and I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. The person who requested this was very very vague on details. If it comes out the way they wanted then woohoo. If it doesn't... I don't know what I'm gonna do.

Anyways, vote, comment and follow if you feel so inclined. If you're a good chap you will, if you don't, you're a pussy. Anyways, let's do it. I also wrote this before Black Widow came out so I had no idea who Yelena was lol. 

For The_shifter_97

Enjoy, for I baked this with heart. I even made you a chapter picture, I hope you like it.

Barry sighed as he gripped the railing on a nearby balcony overlooking New York, he never knew his teenage years would come to bite him back in the ass. He stared at the string of lights, he had hoped he'd never cross paths with her again, but alas, there she was in all of her glory, she had died her hair blue the last time he saw her, and their little kid, Elizabeth Nora Romanoff, he'd let her name the kid, she chose her middle name after his mother, Nora. 

Barry rubbed his forehead as it was increasingly complicated to be here, knowing that Natasha was waiting on the other side of the glass door along with their daughter, Wanda was back at her own apartment, looking over things and preparing the rooms for the new babies with Vision, the self-appointed godfather, Barry smiled at that. Barry ailed from the future, he landed in Siberia, sent to the past from the future in order to warn Thor of his true allegiances, given that he was his grandfather of course, with Barry's mother being Thor's daughter, Nora. What Barry did not figure out was that his mother had the feet of Hermod, being a descendent of the mighty messenger of the gods of Asgard. Whoever Thor was with at that time, she must have been pretty powerful.  He never met his father, his mother would never tell him, but perhaps that was for the best. 

He traveled through the Siberian forests and landed in a small quaint City near the Volga River, Stalingrad. He was soon amazed by Natasha and her kindness toward him, and by then her hormones and his hormones as a teen were very very high. They became good friends... and then a little more than that. Her father wouldn't mind him coming over, in fact, he remembered that they would kiss right behind the couch where he was sat, drinking away at the bottles of Vodka he always buys at the corner store. Her dad was an old Soviet warhorse, he was a mighty man, Barry laughed as he looked a little like Odin, but a chunkier Russian version of him. But he disappeared one day, never to be found again, and Natasha had broken her ties with Barry when she discovered his powers, she was hurt, and they already had the child, he did not know what she did to hide it from the red room or the KGB, but she did. And now they were here, it had been 20 years, so Barry's baby girl was now a grown woman.

 And now they were here, it had been 20 years, so Barry's baby girl was now a grown woman

A/N: There's the Romanoff/Allen Family, in case you were interested. Made it on short notice, forgive me if it doesn't look convincing. And yes, this was before Black Widow, I didn't know, sorry, let's just assume Yelena is Natasha's daughter, because let's face it, Natasha has that Mommy status, you know she does.