-𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲-
     Lunch time rolls around, finally! I can't believe I survived my classes. 

Either way I walk to the cafeteria and buy a bag of chips before going to me and Donnies table outside as I await Don to accompany me after he talks nerdy science jazz with his friends.

As I watch the brown leaves fall from the multiple trees circling the picnic area, I feel a nudge on my shoulder.

"Hey, you survived!?" Don says sitting down in front of me taking off his satchel and putting his lunch box on the table.

"Yea surprisingly I did?" I say hesitatingly laughing softly.

"I like seeing your smile, especially after the day you've been through." he says looking at me smirking.

I roll my eyes trying to hide my grin in my hand.

"Well as promised, your zebra cake muh-lady." he says bowing his head down giving it to me on top of his hands.

"Thank you good sir." I say in an olden British accent. We both laugh.

"That's why we have no friends." I say taking one out the wrapper.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Don says. We eat and talk till the lunch bell rang.

-𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹-
The final bell rang at the end of the day, I walk out the front of the school sharing Don's earbuds with him.

"Hey, want to come to my house after school?" Don asks.

"No. I really have to go home and take care of Zero."

"Please I really want to show you my new game plus he can come I'm sure he'll like my game too!" He persisted.

Something feels off, but I can't put my finger on it. It could just be the day I had or what I said to Koa still haunting me but I just feel off.

"Neh, I really have to get home before my mom wakes up but I'll come over tomorrow." I say patting his shoulder and giving his earbud back. I start walking the opposite direction staring at the gray cloudy sky.