ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾 - ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴀʙʙɪɴɢ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ

I wake up to Adonis' body pressed against mine and him running his fingers through my hair. I turn over and wrap my arms around his torso.

"Your hair is so fucking greasy." Don says squeezing my head into his bare chest.

"Fuck off." I say biting him.

"Ow! You fucking mutt." He rubs his chest checking for blood.

I pout at him then stretch out taking up the bed. He starts kissing up my arm and to my neck.

"Stop. We have to get ready for school Don." I say giggling and pushing lightly over on his back.

I get on top of him and his hands start wondering up and under my shirt, I roll my head back letting out a playful laugh.

"Your hands are cold bruh." I say tying my hair in a ponytail.

"Let me warm them up then." He says yanking my body down onto his, our faces only inches apart.

I go in to kiss him but stopping to go jump in the shower.

"Wow! You're really gonna tease me like that?" He says playing with his hair.

"We have to get ready for school Don c'mon now!" I yell from the closed bathroom door.

I wash and finish up then get out, Adonis is already brushing his teeth.

"Guess what." I say getting my contacts out my travel bag.

"What? You started your period." He says laughing and spitting into the sink.

I punch him in the arm.

"No you dickhead. We're moving, not far either we're like a few blocks away from here actually."

"Is Dylan moving in with you guys?"

"No speaking of that Koa and her broke it off yesterday." I say taking the towel off my head and brushing my hair.

"Oh shit really!? You better get ready because he can't just break up with her and expect no reprocussions."

"She wouldn't dare." I say dropping my towel and changing into some leggings and one of Don's shirts.

We get ready, head downstairs and out the door. Adonis checks his phone and stops walking.

"What?" I say looking at his phone.

"Dylan. She posted about you." He says looking at me with a bit of panic in his eyes.

"What let me see, it can't be that bad." I say grabbing his phone away and reading it.

I read and read but the more I read the more my blood boils in my veins. She basically aired out all my dirty laundry and said I assaulted her even though she offered me a place to sleep after my "run in with the cops"?!

I never told anyone about what happened with my life especially about my mother for the sake of MY own privacy. If the bullying wasn't enough I didn't need people having more reason to make fun of me, as if my skin wasn't enough.

She all around painted me in the light of an ungrateful delinquent she housed that broke up her relationship.

I can already feel the shit everyone's going to give me, but either way we walk to school and enter through the front.

"I'll see you at lunch. Let me know if anyone tries to start trouble" Don says landing a big kiss on the top of my head and walking off.

I let out a sigh and walk to class.

"Taleaz!" I hear calling out behind me.

I turn to see the group of girls I started hanging with recently.

"Hey gu-" I begin saying.

"We saw Dylan's story and how could you betray her like that?" One girl says.

"No you guys don't understa-" I try saying but get cut off.

"Save it, we never liked you to begin with we were looking for a reason to drop you anyway." Another girl says.

"Thanks for stating the obvious." I turn around and walk to class.