Lunchtime rolls around and by this point I've been dealing with torment all day long. It was really just people throwing low blows at my appearance or calling my mother a dead beat, so not too out of the ordinary.

I go and sit at me and Don's table, watching videos until he arrived.

He walks out with a smile on his face.

"What's wrong with you?" I say pausing my video.

"What a brotha can't wear a smile round here?" He says in an italian accent.

"Shut up." I say back to him taking my earbuds out.

He gets out his lunch from his book bag and hands it to me.

"You're not hunger?"

"Neh. I'm too excited!" He says rubbing his hands together.

"Uh why?" I say grabbing the bag and searching for a bite to eat.

"Because we're going to get back at Dylan."

I nearly choke on my food.

"Tell me now. What's the plan?"

"Well, she posted about having an ugly Christmas sweater party this Friday and we're going to crash it, since you basically live there we'll have easy access." He says giving me a sinister smile.

"I love the way your brain works." I ruffled his hair and we talked strategy till the lunch bell rang.

I go through the rest of my classes but in my last and final class, just as the bells about to ring I feel my phone buzz. Which isn't too out the ordinary but what was, was the fact it was from Dylan.

She has another thing coming if she thinks she can just message me after running my name through the dirty. But to my surprise it was her, apologizing?

"Taleaz, I would like to come to you as a woman and apologize for abusing my privilege to defame you. I went on an angry rant on my private story last night but I guess the word spread father than expected. I would love to talk to you in person at my party Friday to give you a bit of a pick me."

She can choke for all I care but I'll go and talk to her only to make her think we're cool that is until I tear her party down.

I put my phone back in my pocket and the school day wraps up. That backstabbing bitch has another thing coming.