ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - ᴀɴɢᴇʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟs

As I lean my head on the window and watch the cars wiz by I think to myself. What fucking idiot goes to a public restaurant and expects not to get caught? Not to mention I stick out like a sore thumb with my splotchy skin. I face palm.

We ride for what feels like another five minutes before pulling into the police station. The officer gets out, stretches and comes to open Adonis' door. We pour out and into the station.

"Uh, you see those two chairs near that desk? Sit there and wait for someone to come get you."

Me and Don look at each other and then make our way over to the chairs.

"When my mom gets here, my ass is grass T." Don says putting his head down on the desk beside us.

I begin to feel that guilty feeling I felt when I pushed over my mom, I ruined all the relationships I had in one single day, that has to be a record.

We sit in silence as people breeze past us, it felt like we were invisible to everyone. Nobody offered us food; not even a tiny plastic cup of water from their janky water dispenser, some service.

My eye lids start getting heavy but they quickly fly open when Adonis' mom runs through the door.

"Donnie baby are you alright" She says dropping to her knees cupping his face.

"Yea mom, I'm fine." He says fighting her hands off him.

"And how about you sweetie are you ok?" She says grabbing my hand and squeezing it tight.

"Yes Mrs. Madison, I'm alright."

She hugs us both tightly I can hear in her voice she's choking back tears.

"C'mon, we're going home." She says grabbing our hands and quickly dragging us to the car.

Me and Don get in the back seat but as his mom opens the front door a police officer comes up and asks to speak to her. She closes the door thinking we wouldn't be able to hear the conversation.

Luckily I could just barely hear the muffled discussion. The officer said something along the lines of questioning me in reference of what happened today but that was all I could make out.

She gets back in the car and we jet back to their house. As she unlocks the front door, we walk in I see Zero already in his pajamas watching Cars with Don's dad.

"TALLY!" Zero yells running to give me a big hug.

I get on my knees and gave him the biggest warmest hug possible.

"I missed you loser." I say holding the back of his neck.

He pulls away enough so I could see his face.

"I thought I was never gonna see you again." He says with tears in his eyes. I pick him up and hug him swaying side to side.

"I'm never leaving your side Z, never ever."

He looks at me and wiped his tears.

"Pinky swear?" He holds out his little finger and pouts.

"Pinky swear." I say squeezing my finger tightly around his.

"ok. OK. YOUR HURTING MY FINGER!" He says pulling his away from mine and slapping my head.

"Sorry I thought you were a tough guy, my bad." I say in a sarcastic voice.

"I am, I'm the strongest man ever but that hurted." He says with an angry face.

"Alright ok, I'm sorry" I kiss his forehead and set him down so he can watch the rest of his movie.

"You and Zeirus can sleep in the guest room and tomorrow the police are coming to question you Taleaz but I want you BOTH to be on your best behavior." Mrs. Madison says sternly.

Me and Don look at each other he had that "no fucking duh" look on his face which made me kind of want to laugh. We agreed and headed to our rooms.

After the day we had I already knew that I was going to crash the moment I hit the sheets.